𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 49

*
"With your eyes averted...you look to the sky."

**
Savanaclaw Dorm - Spelldrive Stadium

"Hey, Headmage!" Grim called out. "We caught your guy! You know what that means...Time to cough up the reward you promised!" he grinned cheekily. As soon as he said that, Crowley grew pale.

"What? Ohhh...I did promise you that, didn't I?" Crowley awkwardly. Y/n perked and eyebrow in slight confusion as the headmage sweatdropped. "But it's far too late. The tournament brackets have already been announced. What to do...?" he added nervously, causing Grim to be taken aback in disbelief.

"WHAAAAAAAT?! You wretched, backstabbin' swindler!" Grim shouted as Y/n grabbed the weasel as he continued. "I am gonna make it rain fire, you liar! MYAAAAAAAH!" he exclaimed as Y/n had a tight hold on his collar.

"Stop, please! Retrain yourself for a moment! I will...come up with something. Uh..." Crowley pleaded in a panic before thinking of a solution. "Ah! I've got it! What would you say to playing in a special exhibition match? If it were held before the tournament itself, it wouldn't interfere with anything. And the eyes of the world would be squarely on you!" he suggested, making it sound a lot more enticing than it really was.

"On me?!" Grim asked upon quickly calming down, earning a dumbfounded look from Isfrid and Y/n.

"B-but of course." Crowley nervously nods.

"Well, so long as I'm the center of attention, I guess that will do." Grim nodded at the compromise, eagerly excited to be on live television while Y/n just saw it as a hassle. "That'll be great! After the scouts see me kickin' tail on TV, they'll be swarmin' all over me!"

"But Spelldrive teams need seven players...How do you plan to fill out our team?" Y/n meekly asked upon remembering the requirements, making the Headmage flinch.

"The other players...Ah, right. And we'll need an opposing team as well. Perhaps we could cobble one together out of faculty members..." Crowley says absentmindedly while adverting his eyes away.

"Myah?! You haven't given this any thought at all!" Grim angrily shouted as Y/n just pouted.

"*sigh*" Isfrid let out a sigh with a facepalm afterwards.

"Hey, so, couldn't help overhearing..." Ace cheekily spoke up as he and Deuce approached them with some more blankets and hot tea.

"If you need some teammates, we could help you out." Deuce offered, giving the hot tea to Y/n while Ace wrapped another blanket on Y/n. She nodded in thoughts and cooled the tea with her breath before she took some sips.

"What are you doing? You're members of Heartslabyul!" Riddle questioned, confusion written all over his face.

"There's no tournament rule that says we can't play for another dorm's team." Ace cheekily replied as he twirled some of Y/n's hair around his finger.

Riddle flinched by this, growing flustered as Y/n's eyes soften. "He's got you there, Riddle." she bluntly stated.

"Ha! He's right!" Trey chuckled. "I guess no one thought that would ever happen, so no one ever wrote it down." he added.