𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

*
Botanical Garden - Runway

"Oh, WOW!" Kalim looked around in awe at the scenery

"Oh, WOW!" Kalim looked around in awe at the scenery. "The botanical garden's got decorative flowers everywhere. And they're all so SHINY," he observed.

"Ugh. It's enough to give a guy a headache," Leona grumbled.

"You'll get used to it. Especially when you officially become part of the Frostinelle Family," Isfrid informed.

"Now THIS is what I call a fancy shindig," Ruggie grinned. "All the plants and flowers in the botanical garden are sprinkled with sparkly gold dust...And the tables are piled high with food, food, FOOD!" he exclaimed while looking around before having starry eyes upon seeing delicious food.

"There's such a huge variety of fae here," Kalim noticed. "I see ones bigger than Leona, and ones smaller than my pinky,"

"Hey. If you're all done gawking, check out the spot farthest in the back," Jamil stated.

"Lemme see..." Grim turned toward that direction along with everyone else. "Looks like a runway and an extra-fancy chair. A throne, almost. Oh! And the one next to it is completely frozen!" he realized.

"Both are reserved seats for the fashion show," Leona replied. "It's probably where the queen's gonna be sitting, since she's the one in charge here. And the frozen one must be for the kitten,"

Jamil nodded in agreement. "Agreed - which means it's where Ruggie's group will be swapping the tiara,"

"Gah! It's a smack-dab in front of the runway!" Grim yelped as he and Ruggie widen their eyes in surprise after they flinched. "There's gonna be more fairies on both sides of the seats, too. The only place we can hide is behind it,"

"If I grabbed the tiara there, we'd be caught by the fairies in no time!" Ruggie stated, narrowing his eyes.

"Oh, come on. The subtropical zone is right nearby. Once you've got the goods, you can just hightail it over there," Leona pointed out, ignoring Ruggie's pouts. "That'll take you straight to the back door,"

"Easy for you to say," Ruggie grumbled. "You're not the one doing the swiping! If anything goes wrong, it'll be me, Grim, and Isfrid that get caught and bound hand and foot!"

"Quit yappin' about what-ifs already," Leona groaned in annoyance. "I'm there to keep that from happening, remember?"

"Bah. Fine. But you'd better not forget it!" Ruggie sternly says.

"You can count of us for sure," Kalim assured with a bright smile.

"It's time we split up, then," Jamil states.