Setting foot on Whiskey Peak

Start from the beginning

" I know it's a beautiful day but shouldn't you guys be working? Hope we're sailing in the right direction." He said, not knowing he just angered the crew and guests. Even Yukiko and her Pokemon sent him a venomous glare. 'Why you...!'

"Alright everybody stay alert! Who knows what will happen next! My navigation skills are useless here, and now we know how dangerous the Grand line is!" Nami yelled.

A gloomy aura took place.

"You sure we'll be okay?" Usopp asked.

"Of course." Nami said.

"There's an island just up ahead." Yukiko suddenly said from the Crow's nest. "But there's fog around it."

It looked like an island of giant cactuses. But Yukiko noticed that her Pokémon looked tense. She decided to prepare. She went back to her PC and switched Neptune with Thundurus.

After the two mysterious people disappeared as well, Nami began to explain why they had to dock off on the island.

"We have to record the islands magnetic field with the log pose before we can move to the next Island now. The time it takes to log on another Island can vary. Some islands may take a few hours others could take days. For example, if there were a lot of monsters around we may have to stick around for a while." She said.

As the group was talking, Pachi tapped Yukikos cheek and noticed something. On the island, she noticed that the cactuses were really rocks, and the needles were... Tombstones.

As the ship came into the docks, they were met by a sight they thought they'd never see. People were actually celebrating their arrival.

"Welcome! To the town of Celebration Whiskey Peak!"

"Welcome to our island!"

"Welcome to the Grandline!"

Were they... cheering for them?

Sanji, Usopp, and Luffy seemed to be getting into it.

Before they knew it, they were invited into a celebration of their 'honor', but it sounded suspicious to Yukiko, so they silently stayed on their guard.

As Day gave away to night, the party swings into a revelry where wine, women, and food were served to them.

Usopp was busy telling tall tales and impressing people.

Zoro and Nami were in a drinking contest with other people.

Luffy was busy gorging on food enough for 20 people.

Sanji looked like he was in heaven surrounded by a lot of pretty girls.

However, no matter how much these people tried to give Yukiko food or drink, she'd politely turned them down as Pachi stayed at her side.

If someone got too close to her or try to seduce her, she'd handle it herself with a smile and puppy eyes so adorable, it would make people of both genders nearby faint from a nosebleed.

"Whoa, the white haired girl made 15 people, male and female, faint from nosebleeds with just a cute look! Who are these people?!"

Then the others were falling asleep one by one, and she pretended to fall asleep as well.

Then, when the coast was clear, Yukiko got up. She also met Zoro who also suspected that the hospitality was a hoax.

They decided to go up onto a roof of one of the buildings and wait until they could announce themselves.

He overheard a conversation between four people. They apparently had strange names which she figured to be code names.

Mr. 8, Mr. 9, Miss Wednesday, and Miss Monday.

Apparently, they were talking about a bounty. Luffy's bounty to be exact. He was a man with 30 million on his head. That alone told Yukiko that these people were bounty hunters.

"Take everything from their ship and tie them up immediately! If we kill them now they're value drops by 30%. Capture them alive!" The curly haired man said.

Good time as any to speak up.

"Sorry but, I think she should let them sleep a little while longer. They're tired from the voyage." Zoro said as he held out one of his swords against the moonlight.

That directed the small group's attention to Zoro and Yukiko up on the roof above them.

" Mr. 8, Miss Monday! The Swordsmen and cute girl got away!" One of their underlings said.

"A beast master knows better than to drink into stupor." Yukiko said.

"And, a den of bounty hunters can be a dangerous place." Zoro said with a hint of Steel in his voice.

"Plus tricking Pirates into celebrating their passage on the Grand Line? Although it's original it's still low." Yukiko said. "How many?" She then asked Zoro.

"If I had to guess there's probably about hundred bounty hunters give or take." Zoro said.

"But if it's a fight you want," Yukiko started taking out a Pokeball.

"We'll take you on, Baroque works." Zoro finished.

That got their attention.

"How-how do you know the name of our society!?!?" One of them yelled.

"Long ago when I was still in your line of work your organization tried to recruit me. Naturally, I refused. The agents know a thing about each other, cheesy code names, and even the identity of the boss and his whereabouts are a mystery to everyone." Zoro stated.

"Hmph. Basically a bunch of feeble sheep. How original." Yukiko said sarcastically as Pachi snickered.

After a moment of silence, the curly hair man spoke up.

"Well, this is a surprise. If you lot know our secret, we can't let you live. And some more tombstones will be added to the cactus rocks." He said with an ominous voice.

"KILL THEM!" Mr. 8 yelled, but the duo vanished.

"T-they disappeared!" Miss Wedsnday said in frightened shock.
--------
The next chapter may be a little different but we'll meet Vivi and something else will occur that will make her shocked.

Please comment 🙏