35.BABYMAMA DRAMA 運屋お

"Mom, I'm 26"

Jungkook sat on the edge of his hospital bed, a troubled expression on his face. His momma, a fiery woman with a heart of gold, had come to visit him. She leaned over and patted his shoulders, her eyes filled with concern.

"Regardless of you being 26, I AM NOT 26... I'm halfway to the age of 90 years old, I ain't got all day," she said, her voice tinged with a mix of love and impatience.

Jungkook sighed deeply, running a hand through his hair. "How you want a grandchild when the parents ain't even fix their problem yet, ma?" he asked, looking at his mother with a hint of frustration.

She chuckled softly, her gaze fixed on her son. "Figure it out, either call her or go get her, and don't be putting up a stink about nothing. She's gonna be the one that got away if you don't listen to me," she said, her words carrying a subtle message to put his pride aside and mend things with Kamari.

"Ma, I have to tell you something," Jungkook suddenly looked at her, his expression turning serious.

"When Kamari and I broke up, there was this one girl I was kinda sorta dating. She's now saying she's pregnant, and the baby's mine."

His mom's eyes widened, and she exclaimed, "SHE SAID WHAT?!" Her voice rang out angrily as she pulled away from the hug, clearly shocked by the revelation.

Jungkook quickly added, "I know it's not mine. She's just mad because I dumped her, and she's been talking shit about Kamari ever since we all ran into each other at the club."

The hospital room seemed to crackle with tension as Jungkook and his momma faced a new challenge in their mission to fix his relationship with Kamari.

Jungkook's momma paced back and forth in his small hospital room, her anger simmering like a pot ready to boil over. She couldn't believe what her son had just confessed, and she wasn't one to mince words.

"Why would you do something so stupid? I ain't raise you to be stupid," she snapped, her voice laced with disappointment. She shot a pointed look at Jungkook, her eyes sharp with disapproval.

Jungkook shifted uncomfortably in his hospital bed, knowing he had messed up big time. "I know, ma, I messed up real bad," he admitted, avoiding eye contact.

His momma stopped her pacing and glared at him, her hands planted firmly on her hips. "I allowed you with that Nina girl, but not Kamari. I actually like her, and I'll be damned if you guys don't get back together because of this woman being pregnant." She pointed her finger right into Jungkook's chest, emphasizing her frustration.

Jungkook felt the weight of his mother's disappointment like a ton of bricks. He nodded, his face full of regret. "I messed up with Kamari, ma. I'm gonna make things right, I promise," he vowed, determination in his eyes.