19.YOU MY DRUG ほヴ・゙

•••

"Hold up, so you telling me if I don't act right, you finna make me look like the guy drownin in the tub..?"

He stared at me in disbelief as we finished the movie.

"Mhm, betta act right now or secure yo future just like that man in the movie... You see how she married a bastard? Then look why happened to him — that same women he hated and talked down on still took care of him but left at the end to find peace and tranquillity with a nicer man. That's the meaning of revenge is best served cold." I crossed my arms smirking

Feeling him push his entire body weight on me causing to myself to lay down on the couch. *UGH*

"You would never do that to me right? You would never do that to ya future man?" He suddenly looked up at me while lying on my chest.

"Mmm, I don't know about you being my man part, we'll see how that goes, but you also never know. If you act out or like him, best believe I'll leave you in a heartbeat." I said while running my fingers through his full locks while the other hand traced over his tattoos.

"By the way...?" Gently grabbing his hair, he hissed out in pain as I pulled it back.

"Ow what...?"

"Don't ow what me, nigga what the fuck is on your neck and lip?" I looked at the new ink placed dead center on his neck, while the black hood poked out his mouth.

"What does it look like Kamari? I obviously got new ink on me and a lip ring." He stared at me while squinting his eyes.

"Nigga I know that shit, but like... why?" I questioned him

"My body my choice, plus I love these kinda things." He shrugged before grabbing my hand and taking it out my hair.

"Shit if you loved me, you'd get my name tatted" I joked

"'Ehh?" He said without looking up.

"I'm joking." I chuckled continuing to brush through his hair

"Damn near close though." He mumbled as he suddenly moved his shoulders before turning his head.

"Do you love me?? Like me??? Fancy me???" I played around even more

"Damn near close princess." He once again mumbled in his sleepy voice.

Staring down at him shocked, my mind could not process the words that were coming out of his mouth.

The fuck he mean damn near close?? I mean I understand but I thought we were slowly moving, why did he suddenly drop the L bomb.

"Hey Jungkook?" Tapping him gently "Jungkook." I called out again, but all I could hear was snoring.

Staring down, I shook my head at how fast he can fall asleep. Gently throwing my head back onto the couch cushion, I closed my eyes as I continued to rake my fingers through his hair.