8. BOUNDARIES 化曖ヱ

•••

Most people would think that toxic people should stop seeing each other, the other half would say fuck and continue. But, it was different for Jungkook and Kamari, though they were just at each other throats... literally.

There was just this invisible magnet that drew them together. The same magnet that also drew them apart in many ways. You see, a magnet has two poles, a north and south. They will always be together, but when the two same ends meet they always clash....

I...uh, don't actually know where I'm going with this one.

"Yeo"

"Jungkook?"

"YEO!"

"Huh..?" Coming to reality after spacing out, I finally looked beside me feeling Joon continuously tapped my shoulder.

"Yeo, what the fuck man? been calling yo name for like 5 minutes." He scoffed as he gave a suspicious look

"My fault man, I ain't even hear you." I said looking down, as I leaned against the seating booth.

"Yeah no shit, you've been staring at your girl since you both came back, and why the hell where you carrying her?" He looked back at her and then back at me.

"Don't worry about it... we good, we sorta fixed shit, that's my Chica." I smirked as I seen her turn around and smile

"Um hello, your girl is standing right here."

My smirk dropped and annoyed expression took over as I turned to look at Nina who was standing beside me, more like clinging to my arm.

"Get off me."

"This ain't none of my business." Joon suddenly walks away, now leaving the two of us.

"No! wait... Joon—" I tried to reach for him but stopped as She pulled me back. Sighing as I looked back at her, I ripped my arm away before scoffing and crossing my arms.

"Listen Nina, I'm this close to bringing your annoying ass home, I'm tired of you acting like a damn kid, you and I are never gonna be together again—"

*SLAP*

Poking my inner cheek as I felt the stinging and burning sensation against my face, I scoffed in disbelief as I looked back at her.

"You know, you such an asshole Jungkook, you ain't even take my feelings into consideration before bringing me here... all you ever do is know how to use people to get what you want." She yelled as she continued to cry, getting peoples attention.

Scoffing again, I rubbed my lip "Right, cause you considered my feelings when you cheated on me with my bestfriend." I said out loud.

"What?"