25. GUNS N ROSES は竹゠を

•••

I sensed several eyes on me as I left the room, giving me a paranoid feeling.

Damn, Kam!

I bit on my lower lip while pondering decisions as I paced back and forth.

"Kamari!"

I turned back and saw Megan wave at me while grinning maniacally.

"Girl! Tell them to let me out!" She grinned and indicated the security guard who was standing by the gate without showing any emotion.

I pause to clear my throat before approaching her. I pursed my lips and then leaned in to mumble inaudibly to her.

"Yeah Uhm.. girl, I hate to say this but-uh-ah, you not leaving that cell today" I mumbled before brushing my nose and looking away

"What!? I KNOW YOU FUCKIN LYIN, WHY AINT THEY LETTING ME OUT!?" She cussed out a storm as she glared at the guard who didn't pay her any mind.

"Well lets just say, you are going to get questioned about your dead boyfriend." I spoke out, while staring at the bunch of cops gathered in a circle.

"What?! It ain't my fault he six feet under! Kam tel these people to get me the fuck out!" She glared at me as she shook the bars, which didn't budge one bit.

I noticed the other inmates in the cell beginning to look at her along with the guards. Some were prepared to visit, while the others laughed at her antics.

I clinched my teeth and glared at her, "Bitch if you don't calm down, I'll personally murder you myself, now shut the fuck up before you truly get tossed in the bin." I squeezed down on her shoulder through the bars as I turned around to comfort her, resulting in a faint hiss from her.

"Ow! Stupid bitch You ain't have to press so hard against my shit." She said as she backed away, then rubbed her own shoulder.

"Maybe you'd be out and on my side if you could just set the ghetto-ness aside for a damn second, but no!" I yelled at her while cursing, "You want to act all loud n shit, right in front of the five-O." I crossed my arms and stared at her

She pouted "Man whatever, just get me the fuck outta this joint, it stinks," while kissing her teeth and smacking her lips together. She then leaned on her hand while holding onto the bars.

"I don't snort all that sh*t, all these crackheads asking me for the booga suga." She continued, staring at me, "The only thing I'm smoking is my organic thc." She joked

I quickly cleared my throat and went back to my serious face, allowing a snicker to escape.

"Anyhow, as I was saying, get comfy because you ain't leaving for a while. Joon  your lawyer now, so you better fork up nearly a rack." I said staring at her dead serious