33. LIES FROM WITHIN がエニ影

••••

The silence took over, and I was everything but comfortable. Drew's words really were getting to me. Was the baby his? How the fuck did she get pregnant, and by my nigga? How and When...?

All these questions were running through my mind as I laid down with this man. I couldn't help but feel betrayed and angry, but I also couldn't deny the fact that I still loved him. It was a confusing and overwhelming mix of emotions that I ain't know how to deal with.

Sighing again, I felt a light squeeze, causing me to open my eyes and look down at him, who was already looking up at me. " You okay mamas?" He asked with concern written all over his face.

I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself before responding, "No, I'm not okay. I didn't want to talk right now because of your situation, but we need to talk about what happened and figure out where we stand." The weight of the conversation hung heavy in the air as we both knew it was a make or break moment for our relationship.

"I'm shot, so I'm a lil slow and confused right now, you still mad at me?" He slowly pulled away, as he stared at  me.

"I'm talking about the baby Jungkook" I quietly said, sitting up and away from him. His expression softened as he realized the gravity of the situation. "Oh." He said.

Oh..? Just Oh?

"Really...? Just 'Oh' You don't wanna explain?" I asked, confused by his reaction to my news. "Kams listen—"

" Been listening." I cut him off, feeling frustrated.

"I just need to know where we stand with this." I suddenly said, not wanting to argue, or raise my voice, it was late and I was exhausted. "We're not going anywhere," he said flatly. "Jungkook, you're having a baby with that crazy bitch Adrienne, and you just killed her brother." I said looking at him

"First off, i'm not having a baby with her, I don't even know if that baby is mine, she could have slept with a bunch of people for all I care, and second of all, Ricardo shot me first, and I shot back in defence." He confidently defended himself. "Jungkook, when did I ever tell you Ricardo was the one who sent me those messages?" I asked him concerned. "What do you mean Kamari? It was clear as day who sent it." He said annoyed. Sighing again, hopefully, he fully understands what i'm about to say " Jungkook, I don't know who Ricardo was up until this whole situation. I didn't even know that was your baby mamas brother."

"SHE'S NOT!" He suddenly raised his voice, before looking around "she's not my baby mama" I could see the embarrassment on his face as he realized his mistake. "I'm sorry, Kamari. It's just been a stressful situation and I jumped to conclusions." I nodded my head, but not fully believing him right now. "It's okay," I said, trying to be understanding of his mistake. Jesus Jungkook, what did you do?

Hearing him hiss in pain, I looked around for the button " i'll call the nurse, seems like the meds wore off." I got up and walked towards the door Kam, I'm sorry" He said, as I felt his pleading eyes burn into the back of my head, before walking out. Finally deciding to call his friend Joon and explain what happened. On top of that I needed some answers, since his was the closes to Jungkook.