30. FALLING PETALS PT.2 案隠ぺゐ

•••

My brows furrow in confusion "Pregnant...? Me the daddy...? Tch... shawty, you crazy. That ain't my baby man." I shook my head as if she could so me.

"Then who else have I been with other than you Jungkook? Huh! Yous was the last person I was with!"

"Yeo, don't be pinning this baby on me cause I got money, and all the other dudes you probably be fucking is broke."

"First of all, I wasn't fucking on nobody else when  I was with you my guy, and second of all, this baby is a hundred percent yours, you want proof? I got it, I got dna paternity test for you." She yelled over the phone, as I raised a brow hearing her nonsense

"Now why would you need a dna test if you a hundred percent sure it's mine, huh?" I questioned, after hearing her story not adding up.

The line went silent for a few seconds before she spoke up again "just come get these papers, and run me my child support when this baby pop out, cause I know you the daddy."

"Yeah, alright... you got me fucked up, I know that ain't my baby, and you know damn well it ain't either." I scrunched my face.

"You know what? You a real pussy ass boi, you ain't even a real man. Imma call my brother up so he can handle yo scrawny ass." She threatened

"Yeah ma whatever, tell Eddie-Ricardo  donde sea, cuando sea (Wherever, whenever)" I said before hanging up.

Ain't now way that bitch pregnant, my pullout game stronger than ever. Only baby I'm giving to is Kam, tf.

Speaking of Kam, I gotta go get her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"THAT DUMBASS FUCKING NIGGA!" I yelled into the phone while in the back of the text cab.

"Ma'am, there ain't no reason for you to be yelling." The driver suddenly said.

Turning to look at him, I raised a brow as my blood boiled over again "Megan hold on— Mister driver, there's two thing you can for me for free." I smiled at him

"What is it ma'am?" He asked

"Out ma damn business, and in your lane." I bluntly said before returning back to my conversation with Megan.

"Sorry bout that bitch—

"Girl you are tripping, yelling at the poor man like that" she laughed

"I ain't tripping, everybody wanna be all up in my business these days. I'm stressed, depressed, and horny as fuck! I havent been able to get dicked down in for like EVER--T-That is not the point, girl! That mothafucking asshole named Jungkook actually scared the shit outa me, which is what I was trying to say to you. He brought me to five points." I spoke as I continued to look out the window.