12.ISSUES ノア炎

CRAZY TIMESKIP 🫣

CRAZY TIMESKIP 🫣

Here we go, this is the part where he wants to lash out at me over something that doesn't even concern him. Not only does he think he needs to have a say in my business, but he also thinks he's my boyfriend. Which I get, cause this pussy makes niggas go stupid.

Chuckling while looking out the window, I couldn't help but laugh at the situation, the man gets good pussy once and wants to acts out.

"What're you laughing about."

Looking over my shoulder, my smile now drops as his tone strikes a nerve in me. "What's yo problem nigga? Who pissed in yo cereal??"

Feeling my body fling forward as the amount of pressure from the car screeching began to pull me. I gripped the seat belt out of habit and felt my body slam back into the leather seat as the car came to a sharp and complete halt.

Looking back at him with shocked eyes "ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU CANT JUST STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD LIKE THAT!"

He shrugged his shoulder with an expressionless face before arching his brow "Maybe."

I 'Tch' as I finally let out a deep breath, looking out the window while still having a tight grip on the seatbelt. "You always on some fuck shit, I wish you never came up to me at that party. Ever since I met you — you just be bringing bad vibes to me and I'm not fucking with it."

Silence.

That's all...

Looking back at him, I couldn't tell whether that hurt him emotionally or mentally. His face was so hard to read, but one things for sure... he was irritated.

The little poke he would do with his inner cheek spoke loudly. He didn't need to open his mouth to show that his was irritated, it was just that one habit I kept picking up on every time we bickered.

"I wish I never met your ass either, if I knew you would've been like this and talking all that shit, I would've never hit in the first place."

Shocked.

That's all I felt hearing that, not only what he said was disgusting, it was also disrespectful to me. As someone who cares about who they give it too.

"You know, you're such a dickhead. I wish we never had sex, I wish I never met yo punkass, and I wish you'd just leave me alone from now on... Meeting you was the biggest mistake I've ever made." Unclipping the seatbelt, I got off not caring where I was.

"Where the fuck you going?" He yelled out, while glaring.

"AWAY FROM YOU!" I slammed the door before walking back.

All I cared about was getting far as possible from that asshole... I didn't care who picked me up or where I was going.

As long as I don't need to see his face anymore...