4. ANSWERS 嵐ゴョ

••••

C'mon Kamari! Get it together. There is a fine ass man sitting on your bed, probably sleeping, probably not! But that is not gonna stop you from grabbing your underwear and clothes you forgot.

Because of this man Jungkook, I rushed into the bathroom with nothing but my towel. The realization only hit me once I finished and looked around.

Jesus Christ, here we go.

Slowly opening the door and peeking my head out, I noticed the lights off, and the tv running on the lowest volume. "Uhm, Jungkook? Are you still awake?"

Watching as the blanket tussled against the bed, holy shit!! A sleepy and shirtless Jungkook emerges with squinted eyes looking at me. "Wassup mamas, Watchu need?"

Oh god this had to be one the most embarrassing moments of my life right now. "Uhm, I didn't get a chance to grab my clothes, they're sitting on the bench infront of the bed, could you pass them for me?"

Shivering from the cool draft coming in, I Closed the door a little while watching him sit up and reach for my things, before getting up and walking over to me.

"Thank you—" My mouth hung open as he walked up to the door with fluffy hair, a skinny Cuban chain hanging around his neck, and not to mention the tattoos that were sprawled all over his body.

"Here" he extended his arm to give me the thick pile "my fault, I fell asleep while waiting for you to finish. I wanted to take a shower also." He said before lifting his arms and stretching, allowing me to see that delicious body flex.

Dear lord.

Going through the pile, I noticed my panties missing. "Jungkook, this probably TMI but did you see my underwear?" I watched him walk over to the wall and flip the light switch on before scanning the room.

Sighing, I stood behind the door and grabbed the long black shirt before throwing it on, allowing it to reach my thighs. Looking at my self in the mirror one last time, I sighed before opening the door. This boy taking to damn long for some damn panties.

As I swung the door open, he stood there with a lace red thong in his hand about to knock.

Both of us stood there stunned with wide eyes, not one saying a word. I looked at his hand then back at his face to already seeing him stare me down while biting his bottom lip.

He suddenly inched closer allowing his body to tower over me. " did I ever tell you how attractive you are?" He whispered "Oh shush." I pushed pass him slipping my panties on while making my way towards my vanity.

Quickly doing my skincare, I noticed him leaning against the wall watching me. "Can I have my face back now?"  Scrunching his face while walking towards me, he leaned in caging me between his arms. "Watch yo fucking attitude,ma" he whispered