28.TRIALS & TRIBULATIONS ニけだド

•••

It's one thing to say, I promise but it's another to actually follow through.

Today, I got texts from the same number not once, but the past three times. I understand that Jungkook asked me to share the details concerning my text messages, but I can't have him carrying around all that crazy shit. Secondly, a portion of it was originally my fault.

He was in the passenger seat listening to music as I was driving. He took his usual rolling tray out of the glove box. And while I didn't mind it, man, is he for real? Does he realise how much that annoys me every time I see that shit?

He ex bitch bought it for him for fuck sake. Not just any rolling tray, a grime adventure with bulky and Mandy rolling tray. HIS favourite cartoon growing up. A BITCH LIKE ME COULD'VE GOTTEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR HIM IF I MET HIS ASS EARLIER!

Kissing my teeth just at the thought of that Nina bitch coming back, just irked my soul.

"Yeo, what's the deal?" He suddenly asked, causing me to look at him with raised brows "huh?" I questioned

"I asked if yous was good? You stopped at a green light..." he said pointing at the green light that had the crosswalk flashing already

"Damn my fault, I just been thinking, that's all" I said resting my elbow on the window sill before driving off.

"Ha, yo ass seem confident in my big ass car now." He randomly said licking the blunt sealing it.

"Yeah, so what?" I said grabbing a piece of gum out of his compartment and popping it into my mouth, before smacking.

(A/N: AYO! That's not we finna do up in here, I hate people who smack, so Kam... please tone that shit down. Bitch got her license and don't know how to act🙄)

"It looks good. I ain't gotta drive you nowhere no more." He chuckled, earning him a light slap.

"Be fucking for real baby, you know I'm also gonna be your passenger seat princess. It's just this one time cause I'm already late for my nail appointment." I said speeding through traffic

"Yeah ma, that I'm paying for" he smirked as he rolled the window down and lit his blunt, pulling it till the tip burned a little. Causing the familiar scent that I hated to roam through his car.

"God I will never get used to that smell, makes me wanna puke." My face scrunched up in disgust as I rolled my window down, allowing air to run through.

"I ain't that bad once you get used to it, and it ain't like you never tried it." He said looking at me, before blowing the smoke into the side of my face.

"Nigga you have one more mothafucken time to play with me like that before I kill us both." I warned him as I pushed my pressed black hair back and fixed my hoop earrings.