32. CONQUERED 線越河

*BANG BANG*

*BANG BANG*

Drew tightly closed her eyes as she flinched. She quickly recovered from the fear and opened them again, only to find Ricardo on the floor. "Holy shit! Jungkook bro, you got yo lick back—"

"Ah, shit."

Turning her head, she noticed blood on Jungkook's hand. Her eyes searched his body to see where it was coming from "Damn."

She rushed over to him and applied pressure to his stomach. She could feel his warm blood oozing out of his wound and knew she had to act fast. "We need to get yo ass to a hospital, my guy."

He chuckled, "I'm good, Drew—." as he coughed up blood. "No, the fuck yo not bruh, c'mon, get up!" She quickly regained composure and tried to help him up, causing him to wince in pain. "Damn Drew, c-ah fuck! c-can you be careful, bro!" He yelled out as she was able to finally stand up with him.

"Jungkook, I gotta call your shawty, man, let her know you just got shot-- "NO!" he yelled out as he plopped into the backseat of his own car.

"Shut the fuck up; i'm doing this for your own good." She said as she pulled her phone out. "I said no Drew," He sternly said again while panting.

"Oh, hush boy." She dialled a number and placed the phone near her ear...

"911 emergency, what's your location?"

"Hi yes, someone by the name of Ricardo, i'm not sure what the last name is, was shot in an alleyway near Van Cortlandt Park! I need an ambulance right now." She said before hanging up and stomping on her phone.

"You sir, owe me a new phone, now where's yours?" She said searching his car, before finding it in one of the cup holders.

Quickly flipping it open, I dialled the name "Kams"...

"Jungkook where the hell are you? And why you ain't been answering my texts--" "Listen, I know you don't know me, and I don't know you. But your dude just got shot"

"WHAT?!... Which hospital"

"Montefiore Westchester Square, emergency room"

Quickly hanging up the phone, I looked in the rearview mirror and locked eyes with Jungkook, who was already glaring at me. Shrugging my shoulders, I said, "Sorry man, I had too, Ricardo's already dead."

Jungkook's face twisted in anger as he clenched his fists. "You should have let me handle it," he growled. "Now we have to deal with more shit."

"More shit? You mean saving your fucking life?! well, i'm sorry for being such a good friend! would you have liked it if I just ran away and left you on the ground to bleed to death?!" She yelled questioningly to him.

He looked down, ashamed of his words. "Nah Drew, I ain't mean it like that. Appreciate what you be doing for me." He said coughing out, before passing out.