1.FIRST MEETING サセ扱

I sat on the plastic-covered couch with my legs stretched out and crossed over each other as I scrolled through my phone

I sat on the plastic-covered couch with my legs stretched out and crossed over each other as I scrolled through my phone. It was such a humid day and the rain was not making it any better, I looked around the pink and light blue covered room as two fans circulate sending that musty perfume intoxicating scent.

Why does she gotta spray so much of that stuff, her windows can't even open up all the way. My now happiness has turned sour at the thought of me not being able to get comfortable because of this heat. On top of that, my freshly pressed hair was starting to frizz. Sighing as I plopped down on my back and just stared at peeling wallpaper before closing my eyes... It is so hot.

Hearing a voice boom down the hallway, my thoughts were automatically getting ready to be at that persons level. Just listening to the voice get closer to the door had my body anxiously shaking for some reason.

Here goes nothing.

"Hey baby, you still gon have the cookout even though it's raining cats and dogs?" The door swung open causing it to slam against the door stopper before slowly swinging back— long and behold, my loud cousin Megan.

"AHH!! HA HA!! You so funny babe, alright I'll meet you over there." She said before flipping her phone and tossing it onto the bed.

"Whew Chile, that N•gga got me tired." She said dropping the act and plopping down on the bouncy but yet noisy bed herself.

"Bitch, don't be walking around grandmas house stomping and making noise like you pay bills around here." I shut my eyes again and tried to get cool.

"Girl, with the way Rocky be giving me money like it's nothing, my ass practically pay bills around here. So I can be loud and stomp as I please." She said swinging her legs as they bounced off the mattress repeatedly

"You can stomp and what now?" My eyes opened wide as I heard that voice — quickly sitting up from the sofa, I looked over and saw Megan mouth agape ready to say something stupid cause she Nervous.

"G-Grandma, we was just playing we ain't really mean it." I looked at her shocked

We?!?

"NUH-UH, grandma I ain't say one thing about you, I told her to stop but all she wanna do is scam her little boyfriend." I pointed my thumb at her while I tried to plead my own case.

One thing about our grandma is that she don't play no games. We can keke together but we cannot sit together, when she serious and her tone is exactly how it is right now, it's better to tell the truth then to damn near lose your life over some crazy talk.

"Megan who pays the bills around here?" I watched as our grandma raised her chin in question as she asked her.

"Grandma I—"

"Who took you in and gave you the master bedroom when yo mama kicked you out for your foolishness?"

"Wait grandma lemme-"