7.JEALOUSLY 育花き

•••

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*BZZT BZZT*

*BZZT BZZT*

Extending my arm to reach for the phone that was on the coffee table, I flipped it not caring who it was.

"Yeo." I answered, still in a sleepy state, and still not wanting to be bothered.

"Yeah, you coming to the arcade?"

Slowly opening my eyes, I looked at the clock 6:30Pm "Man who's dis?"

"It's Rakim dumbass, and are you sleeping Nigga?"

Groaning as I sat up, not caring about him on the phone... I felt a familiar feeling nuzzling my hand. Squinting my eyes as I looked at Pyro who was licking my hand trying to get my attention.

"Yeah man I'm sleep, watchu want..?"

"Man, you were supposed to be here by 6, everybody waiting for you."

I scoffed as I got up to feed Pyro his dinner, "Man, I ain't tell nobody to wait for me, I also said I was gon bring somebody." I said, as I poured his food into a bowl

"Man Nigga, what beef you got going on with Kamari, she brought someone else too."

My brows knitted together as a burning sensation in my chest took over, what the fuck?

Hearing Pyro bark took me out of my thought "Aw shit, my fault P." I put the bag down and picked up the overfilled bowl and put some back into the bag.

"Anyways, Watchu mean she brought someone else?"

"Nigga, I don't know, this my first time meeting dis fool anyways, they seem close tho."

Biting my cheek, as I glared at the clock...

I've decided.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes."

Ending the call quickly, I knew I shouldn't have done this and that this would fuck up my life, but I'm gonna do it.

"What do you want?"

"Be ready in 10 minutes." I ended the call quickly before hoping into the warm shower.

Now thinking about it, I knew I fucked up bad. Leaning against the cold white tile walls, I sighed as I knew there was no turning back from this.

𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊•°* | 𝐉.𝐉𝐊जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें