6.DRAMAGEDON 依にぷ

Clearly somethings going on with this man. I thought as I continued to stare at him while he drove. Not that I'm saying I have any doubts, but that's exactly what I'm saying.

"Shit, you tryna burn a hole through my head?" He said as he rubbed his lip with his other hand.

Clearing my throat, I sat up in the chair fixing my posture " I was just thinking that's all, don't get spooked now."

"You sure you wanna work today? I mean you can't skip a day?" He stopped at the red light before turning to look at me.

Why is he buggin for? It's just work. I squinted my eyes before turning to face him now. "What's the problem? You gotta itch you wanna talk about? You on some sneaky shit?" I raised a brow

A suddenly honk startled me, looking back at the light, it was green. "AYO! Fuck off! " Jungkook cussed out before sticking the middle finger out the window and stepping on the gas.

"Anyways, what's the problem? You be acting different boi." I asked again

" nothing bruh, I was just making sure." He said as he raised one of his hands in defence.

I sighed and sat back in the seat. I don't even wanna get worked up over some bullshit,

"Can I borrow you phone for a second?" I asked as I looked out the window. As I needed to confirm something

"Why?"

I now looked at him.

There it was, the first red flag...

"I just need to make a phone call, that's it." I stuck my hand out waiting for it.

"What happened to yours, it was working perfectly fine...?" He said

"Nigga the reason I want to use your phone is so I can call work, now just give me the phone, they be ringing down my phone too often." I stared at him with an unbelievable expression

He sighed before hesitantly reaching into his pocket and handing it to me. "Don't get ya feelings hurt when you look through it."

RED FUCKING FLAG TWO.

"Why would I get hurt, we not a couple, we just hanging out." Yeah right bitch, you definitely gonna feel some typa way, the way you guys were vibin.

I internally wanted to fight my conscience for say that nonsense... Typing in works number, it dialled and it read bootycall#4

Bootycall?! This niggah...

I didn't make a face and just waited for the call to go through.

"What do you want?"

"Hello to whoever this is too, I'm gonna be 5 min late, there's traffic."

"The hell...? Who da fuck is dis... and whatchu doin with Jungkooks phone?"

"Listen baby, I don't know what the fuck y'all got going on but keep me the fuck outta it, he's just a friend, I only called you cause imma be late, that's all."

Quickly hanging up the phone before hearing her speak, I handed it back not looking at him. "You got hurt didn't chu...?" He smirked "ain't nobody get hurt boi." I replied with a venomous tone that would pierce anyones skin.

My phone suddenly rang "hello...?"

"Bitch where you at?"

With one brow lifted "going to work."