14.ANOTHER CHANCE慰のレ

Hi how are you:) :) I know I said I'd upload Tuesday, but fuck it

Hi how are you:) :) I know I said I'd upload Tuesday, but fuck it.... Enjoy 😉

𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟼:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼 , 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

Walking into the house, I checked my watch as I heard low huffs making their way toward me.

"What's good Pyro, you ain't trash the house while I was gone right...?" I bent down as I scratched the back of his ear, earning a nuzzle on my thigh.

Shutting the door, I walked over to his food bowl, picked it up, and started preparing his meal. "Listen P, imma have to take you on a walk, feed you, shower, and then get ready for the club tonight. Ya old man's finally gonna get some after two years." I pet his head as I watch him smile with his tongue hanging out.

Talking to Pyro makes me feel at ease when I am stressed out, and I'm glad that he listens... at least I think he does. But I just know my dog can understand what I'm saying, cause ever since Kamari stopped showing her face, he's been like me.

Now that I think about it, that is a very sad thing to say out loud. It's not like Kamari was the only girl who had it best.

Sighing as I stopped mixing his food and dropped the fork, I placed both hands on the counter as I gently swung back and forth while looking out the window beside me.

What the fuck am I saying... she was the best I've had. Since she left, I couldn't get my shit to stand up no more.

"FUCK! Why are you always in my thoughts women!" I yelled out causing Pyro to suddenly Jump.

"Sorry boy." I crouched as I began to pet him while looking into his eyes, hoping he can understand me " ya dad is stressed out cause ya mama left him." I quickly sat down and hugged him, feeling his bodyweight suddenly on my thigh, I could tell he was trying to comfort me.

I sat there, on the kitchen floor for a few minutes, in the Comforting silence. As I look down, I notice P already sleeping. Gently tapping his nose, I watch as his eyes flutter open.

"Sorry to wake you up boy, but we gotta take you for a walk, and then you gotta eat." I gently lifted him, making him stand, before standing up myself.

Wrapping his meal up and putting it in the fridge. I washed my hand, and quickly filled up his doggy water bottle, before slipping on my shoes. Grabbing the neon leash that hung behind the door, I whistled him over.

Bending down, I slipped the leash on and strapped it up, making sure it wasn't too tight. Grabbing the gun that was on the entrance table, I slipped it into my waistline before putting my shirt over it.

"Let's go P." Unlocking the door, I let him take the lead before shutting it, making sure it was locked.

"Let's go to a park," I said, as I walked with him side by side.