'Surprised In The Dark'

Y/N POV: 

Its dark, no one is there.. I'm scared.... I dont really know why. It almost feels like there is no more adrenalin left in me. It scary. I guess. Is it? Or is that feeling just for me... Because I dont get I at all. I stand up, well I try to. I end up falling to the ground. Huh? What? I try to stand up again. But it docent let me. This feels cursed. I look down at my chest. There is a giant wound there. Bleeding, not red but black blood. Maybe it's a prank. I cant be bleeding black blood?! This is cursed. Where is void? Im not in any type of anti void at the moment. Void is no where to be seen and I'm surrounded my darkness. It's like how it was in the void.

My chest hurts now. I dont want it to hurt, I look in front of me, There was a soul floating. not just any soul, my soul. I though that thing was gone... I guess it isnt. It dosent move from the spot, it just stays there, not doing much just floating in an area of nothingness. I look at it closely. It still has that white outline. I then hear a voice. I cant explain it. But I could understand it. I held my head. IM GOING CRAZY ARENT IT?! I look up. "Why are you so scared?" I look around. But there is nothing there. I scream. WHY CANT I JUST BE NORMAL!? "Because fate wanted it that way..." I look around trying to find whoever is saying that desperately. "WHO IS SAYING THAT?" I stand up. This time succeeding. What is this? "Hasn't void explained it to you?" Now I'm confused. "What?" Then Im greeted with silence again... "Hello?!" But nothing answered my calls. Maybe I am going crazy! Or not... maybe I'm dreaming again? BUT THAT IMPOSSIBLE?! I run around. Then choosing a direction to run in and I run that way, for miles and miles but there is no end.

I fall to the ground, crying. I dont want to live like this! I then sit up, my vision blurry from the crying, just like the day it all happened... I WAS LITERALLY JUST TRYING TO FIND MY GLASSES! Anyways... I see something in front of me. It's not my soul. Or any soul in fact. I know for sure that's its glowing. I know that for sure.... I rub my eyes clean so I can see better. I look at it again. It's a button saying 'Rewind' I looked at it for a moment. It was the same colour as my soul, with that exact same outline. oh yeah! That piece of paper! Do I still have it? I completely forgot about that! I take it out of my pocket. Thankfully its still there... I guess I'm going to continue reading it....

'Now... for the darkest part, it dosent matter anymore if you are ready for it or not. If you even have a hold of this then you are in some form ready for what I'm about to say... or write down or whatever. If I haven't told you by now... you will once experience what I have... but you are probably asking how this can be possible since all the routes you have passed already.... If you didn't know, I can also look into the future. So I know that you are reading this in the void... Creepy, dont question it though. I didn't prevent this from happening for one reason though.... I cant tell anyone about the future.. it can cause so many problems that you wouldn't even understand. Im just letting know that I'm not saving you for your own good. And yes... I do know what will happen to you in the future but I cant tell you... now, you may ask why does this future telling have anything to do with you living life as me, basically taking a different route to what you are doing right now. If I'm correct then you currently have a white and black button in front of you saying rewind.... It will take you back to a time where you will be able to take a route like mine... which wasn't too long ago. But it's your decision. Dont worry you aren't dead. My buddy might have already talked with you about this. But.... maybe... ummm, what I'm trying to say is that you decide wether you want to take a route similar to mine or not! It's your decision. Now what is your other option! Your other option is to just stay in place... and wait for me or anyone else to come. Yes I know it's boring,,, well there is another way but I'm not allowed to tell you which way to get out. Because I know you can but you dont know how to yet... in fact. I already know what will happen to you in a while. You probably dont understand what I mean by that!

Well by that I mean is that you are more special than you think and that you can do a lot more things than yo thing you can do! You just have to wait for the moment. You might have even had one of those moments already! Remember my words! And watch out for anything out of the ordinary. It could mean anything! You just dont know it yet... So be aware. Unfortunately I dont have any more time to write more... I'm sorry. but time is running out for me. But always remember.... things usually happen when you least expect them! So anything could happen at any moment... REMEMBER........ A-a-a-and I would tel-

What?! NO WHY DOES IT END LIKE THAT! But what did it mean by the fact that I need to watch out for anything out of the ordinary. It's hard to understand. But I guess I haven't really been aware of things, most importantly, my life, something I haven't focused on in a couple of years now....

I dont want to take that route... I look at the button.. But she also said that I have another way of getting out, well until then. Ive got a lot of waiting to do!

IM FINALLY DONE TODAY!

Well I hope you guys enjoyed it!

SORRY IF IT WAS TOO DARK!

Anyways bye for now!

Words - 1069