'Meetup'

Error POV:

Im PRouD Of mYsElF! i JuSt sToLe Y/N fRoM eRrOr 404! I BeT YoU tHaT He iS WoRrIeD riGhT NoW HaHa! AnYwAYs i jUsT SaT HeR DoWn oN mY BeAnBaG, CuS WelL WhY NoT! WeLl i dOnT KnOw oNe tHiNg fOr sUrE. Y/N LiTeRaLlY LoOks LiKe iNk wHeN He iS EmOtIoNlEsS, NoW.... I ShOuLd pRoBaBlY AsK HeR If sOmEtHiNg iS WrOnG.... I wAlK Up tO HeR CaSuAlLy. "Is eVeRytHiNg gOoD WiTh yA KiDdO?" ShE ShAkEs hEr hEaD. JuSt gReAt! "So wHAtS ThE PrObLeM?" "DiD ThEy dO SoMeThInG?" sHe lOoKs aT Me cReEpYiLy. "No..." GeEz tHiS GiRl iS HoNeStLy a bIt wEiRd. "So WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?!" ShE CoNtInUeS To lOoK At mE. CREEPY! "I cant feel anything...." WaIt.... sO DoEs tHaT MeAn tHaT...... OH HECK NO! WeLl HoPeFuLlY ShE IsNt aS dAnGeRoUs aS InK WhEn sHe dOsEnT FeEl aNyThIng, AtLeAsT I ThInK...... WAIT?! wHy dOeS Y/N nOt fEeL AnYtHiNg In tHe fIrSt pLaCe?! I SwEaR If iNk hAs sOmEtHiNg tO Do wIth tHiS!

Y/N POV:

I have no idea what to do right now.. Error just found out that im not feeling anything and I think that he is having a breakdown right now..... yep I definetly did something wrong. Wait a minute.... is he crashing? Or whatever you call that? Eh.... Umm.... I walk over to him. And I touch him.... yep and then he stops crashing. He looks up at my emotionless face. "UmMmM SoRrY I GuEsS....." I dont think much of his apology. Why was he even saying sorry in the first place? Im not going to question it. He looks at me again. "So yOu uMmM..... YoU ArENt pLaNnInG On kIlLiNg mE?" Bruh... why would I do that... Yeah, Ill say that! " Why would I do that." He shrugs his shoulders before sighing. "So wHaT Do yOu wAnT To dO?" I just stare at him for a minute... what do I want to do?...

Error 404 POV:

Well. If you want to know what is going on right now.. Well, nightmare is questioning me with every single question in his head probably while killer is dragging himself over to us because he dropped him pretty hard I will say! Soon enough he managed to drag himself over. Geez poor guy.... ANYWAYS! He kept on asking me where Bill was and I was straight up telling him that I did not know where he was. YET HE STILL QUESTIONED ME ABOUT IT! Oh.... and then the questions about Y/N started.... DONT EVEN TELL ME ABOUT IT CAUSE MAN I HAD TO EXPLAIN IT TO THAT GUY 10 TIMES BEFORE HE UNDERSTOOD THAT I DID NOT KNOW WHERE HE DANG IT IS!! 

Now enough of the raging! Its time to calm down! I look around. Why am I looking around? I peer back at nightmare. He was still looking at me. With a face full of worry. I guess now we have two people to find.... unless the other team have already found them but STILL! Oh geez man.... why did I even come here in the first place. Let the search begin!..... AGAIN!

OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING IT THIS SHORT

I promise to never make a chapter this short again :[

I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING TO ADD!

Also I finished this at like 10pm cus I had no time to do it earlier so like I NEEDED SOME SLEEP EITHER WAY SO YEAH!

I felt like I needed to upload something cus I do want to finish this quickly but......

OH NEVERMIND!!!

ALSO......

TYSM FOR 6K READS!!!!!

It means a lot to me lol

sorry if there are any spelling mistakes on the error part cus well yeah SORRY!

AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING IT THIS SHORT

Words - 614