'Lost'

Hellloooooo! Im finally back to continue thisss! Heheh.... The fact that I'm doing this in the middle of the night is just... well YEAH! So let's begin!

Y/N POV:

What was I just talking about? Oh yeah... everything... if that even makes sense heh. It's getting darker. Why would I even go in here again?! This is just all so stupid! It's started to squeeze me. Like it wanted something from me. Like what? Why would anyone want something from some worthless kid like me? There is nothing special about me! Why do people think that i might be worth something... all those lies being repeated over and over and over but i know they are just all not true. I wish they were. But they aren't.

It let go. So quickly I didn't even notice for a second. I dropped quite a lot. Hitting the ground with a thud, surrounded by the darkness. I stand up. Silence. Now what is this place meant to be. And that voice... so weird. But it's gone at least for now. My legs. Well they function now, but they still hurt unfortunately. I wish they didn't. Was this meant to happen. Or was it all an accident, and I was never meant to be here. I take out my soul. Why am I doing this? No idea, don't question me about it. I let it hover in front of me. I just observe it. Inspecting any detail I can see. The outline of it is white. Because it's black , and I'm in a black space... alone. So it makes sense that it has a white outshine so I can see it. But also a different type of glow. Underneath it says my name, hp, level and what type of soul. Hp is a normal amount I guess. Level.... I'd prefer not to say. And type.... Unknown. But what does unknown mean exactly?

I hide my soul and walk. Walk where? I dont know. Somewhere. I honestly needed a break from everything not gonna lie. I just wasn't planning it to be laid out like this.....

Nightmare POV:

I was chasing them for a while. A long long while. I finally caught up with bill. Who was currently just standing there trying to catch his breath while at the same time looking in front of him almost as if he was searching for something. Wait up... where is y/n? I ask bill about it and he explains it all to me. This little.... WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?! Why would he let her go there on her own. She at least needs someone with her if anything bad happened. Oh geez.. more work for me! Just great! Wait.. wasn't I the one that came up with this idea? Or was it someone else.. ah who knows, I'll just figure it out later. All I know is that it's too dangerous for y/n to be alone there at the moment.

Wait up.... WHERE IS BILL? Don't tell me that guy disappeared again.... I turn around looking for him. UGH! This guy honestly is really getting on my nerves today! I need to find y/n before it's too late... and if it's too late. Well either a good this can happen or a bad thing. Like the substance killing her for example. That would be a bad thing. For most people at least.

Well I shouldn't be worrying about bill right now since I have more things to be worried about! And if I do bump into him on the way, which I hope I do, I'll make him regret every single life choice he ever made in his life. Or is that a teeny weeny bit too harsh....

Eh I'll think about it. For now, y/n is all I'm looking for.

Bill POV:

Ok,ok. I think I lost him. Well either way I'm gonna get into some real trouble. Not like I care too much anyways. I want to find the others for now so they can help me. I wonder how far y/n has got to at the moment. But why not alone? That's how it was last time. Well hopefully it will work. And she will be back to normal.

I do also want to challenge her to a fight. To see if she could beat me as well. Oh and if she couldn't.... Oh I'll definitely be teasing 404 about it haha. I run back to where I think the kitchen is.... Wait up. I dont know where to go now. Now... umm.

Oh never mind I see the kitchen now. I run over to it and burst inside. I see... PURE CHAOS... Now what do I mean by that? By that I mean THAT EVERYTHING IS WRECKED AND THERE ARE A COUPLE OF SKELETONS FROM DIFFERENT UNIVERSES FIGHTING IN HERE. Oh yeah also I say error as well. He was doing the most fighting... obviously. Error 404 told me quite a lot about error on how he is crazy and stuff. Ive only seen him once or twice. And I think you already know who he was fighting with. If you don't either way I'll tell you. He was fighting in 404. And the rest were just watching.... JUST WATCHING. Oh please don't come back now nightmare... because if you do. Your really in to see something...

Y/N POV:

Im still walking. To who knows where. Just walking.... I look around the place. Not too much to see I guess. I can't see anything though.... Well that's kinda obvious by now.... But wait a minute.....

I CAN FEEL FEELING NOW!

How did I not notice this before? I guess it's just natural. I guess it happened when I remembered everything. Still. I should have noticed nearly straight away. Oh yeah! At the same time I do also want to find out what the 'unknown' type of soul means. Does it mean a specific power or what? I can only imagine if it were all the powers... that would be so cool. It probably doesn't mean that though. Not like it even was black before all this. It was black from the beginning. Is it based on the type of person I am? Maybe.... So why is it unknown then? Does it not know what type of person I am? Or am I a bit of every type of person....

No idea! I'll just have to wait to find out I guess. I turn around. I see an outline of someone in the far distance... who could that possibly be? Wait up... don't tell me they have heard the whole conversation I just had... and yes I was saying it out loud because I thought that nobody was there so yeah.

"I can help you with that question of yours.... But you'll have to help me with one thing first.."

I look at the figure. I mean... I do want to know....

"Fine.... But what do you need from me?"

I finished!

I hope you liked it!

See ya guys on the next chapter!

Words-1166