'Training day'

Y/n POV:

I open my eyes, I'm quite tired and just lie there for quite a moment. What was I dreaming about? I don't remember anymore. I sit up, this isn't my room, or the park.... I look across me to see nightmare sleeping on a chair. What the- Wait a minute, doesn't that mean that?..... OH HECK NO. I skidded out of that bed and slid across the floor, hitting the wall slightly and getting burned by the floor boards. Geez.... What is this floor made out of, well wooden boards of course, but why type of wood? Probably one of the most painful ones. I slide back down onto the floor, gradually sitting down and just, well you know, chilling... what even happened in that park yesterday anyways. My memory is trash when it comes to small things. This reality that I live in is truly too complex. Well, umm, there are two now that I know of.... But which one is more confusing? Hmm.. I think that they are pretty even, I mean both worlds are hella confusing and depressing! But I could say that this one is better. In ways...

Nightmare POV:

Welp. After I took y/n to my room, I decided to just sit down by my desk. Now why have I put her in my room and not just in her room? Well the first reason is that I was too tired to walk a extra 15 meters to get to her room, second reason, I don't know where her room is because I kinda forgot and third reason, because I just wanted to keep an eye on her. I eventually fell asleep on that chair. That was the freaking first time I've ever done that, like fallen asleep on a chair. I wake up to see that y/n isn't in the bed I stand up and look around. I then see y/n just sitting in the corner, fiddling with her fingers, probably thinking about who knows what... I walk up to her. "Why are you on the floor and not in the bed?" Im a bit pissed, I'm not gonna lie here. I sacrificed my precious bed for a human, honestly, ungrateful. She just looks up at me and shrugs her shoulders. I wonder what she's thinking about.... Maybe about me heh. Just, no. I can like her, sure, as a friend, like the rest of my subordinates... but not love, love is a trap with no good ending. Something I never want to go through again. I sit down onto my bed. Y/n is still fiddling with her fingers. "Im going to the kitchen... you coming?" She looked up at me and nodded her head.

When we made it to the kitchen, killer was already there.Ooooh! Looks like someone likes someone!"  I glare at him. This guy is going to lead me to insanity one day... I get my mug as y/n sits down. I then pour myself some coffee and sit down next to her. " you want to get some coffee from the fridge?" " no thanks, I'm not much of a coffee fan.." Well, all I wanted was a yes or a no but okay, no need for a whole conversation to develop out of a singular question. I roll my eyes a continue to sip my coffee. Im sure this day will be like no other....

We get the rest of the boys awake, we eat, and we get ready for the busy day ahead. Today is a training day I believe... YESS I HET TO THROW GRENADES AT THEM!! Well I'll go a bit easy on y/n since she's new, but she ain't getting all the slack over here. She's gotta do something. Like survive a building falling on you or something. Or are the grenades better? I don't know. I'll say though, error likes to tag along sometimes too just for the fun of it. Speaking of, he does kind of know my schedule, so he know when I have training days, so on those days he just usually get his chocolate bars and sits down near me. Watching the chaos evolve.

We finally got to the training base after a while.... "OK BOIS TODAYS WE WILL BE TES-" "What about y/n?" I stare at him, telling him to shut his face up. "ANYWAYS!!! Today is great grenade day!" Y/n just looks at me, with no definite reaction, I don't really know what to say here. I roll my eyes once again. Welp. She's going to be scared in just about a minute...." I take a grenade out of one of my pockets and throw it in front of her. She just looks at it before picking it up and throwing it to the side. She then looked at the others she looked confused, "why were you guys squealing like that?" "Didn't You Know That Was A Live Grenade?" "A WHAT?!!?" Y/n then looks behind her and watches as it explodes. "Well that took a while...." She just looks back at me. What did I do? I was just testing her reflexes. Also, she was right about how that one took a while to go off. She had way too much time, I bet if one idiot was on the other side of the room. She would make it and give it to  him before it would explode. The way she looks at me though is just PRICELESS!!!! Im pretty sure she already knew she was in for one heck of a time!

THATS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS :P

It's a bit shorter sorry... cus I couldn't really fit it in to do it today and time doesn't want to be on my side so whatever...

Anyways I hope you guys liked it!

Words - 963