'Star Sanses'

Y/n POV:

Alrighty!!! What am I supposed to when I'm kidnapped and probably taken to another universe? I honestly do not know. The three of them are just smiling at me. I will say, they are kinda weird. Finally after a while, one of them says something to me.... "HELLO HUMAN!!!! IM BLUEBERRY SANS BUT JUST CALL ME BLUE, AND THESE ARE MY FRIENDS INK AND DREAM!!!!" ok, that was WAY too loud, I've heard loud things before but not that loud..... actually, I might go deaf because of it.... THATS HOW LOUD IT WAS!!!! He can obviously im distressed. "Oh I'm sorry human, I didn't mean to scare you, I was just really excited!" I nod my head. Not an answer I expected. So, all I know NOW is that there are three skeletons in front of me, called dream, ink and blue.... Yep probably the opposites of the nightmare gang, GREAT!  Im not even going to try to say this is a good way. I will say, I've always been good with faking emotions, so I guess it's time to put that to the test! Also, what seemed to catch my attention is that every time ink blinks, his pupils change, that's bit weird in my opinion, maybe it's not, but just think about it! Basically no one here has pupils that change, so that must prove that this pupil changing thing is NOT normal. I made a small statement into a argument in between myself. congrats me I guess! 

Cross POV: 

I did have a strong feeling that something would go wrong today! Y/n just disappeared to who knows where and basically everyone stood still. Killer called for nightmare to come. Of course he came, not in a good mood because he doesn't like when anyone, ESPECIALLY KILLER calls him, he still decides to come though and we all explain the situation to him. "Ugh, well I need to get you guys out of here first, I guess we can do this another day..." he grabbed us and teleported to the castle. Well, I just dodged a day of pain.... Im saying that in a good way of course. "So what are we going to do?" Then he repeats one of his famous sayings.. "We are going to make a plan..."

Dream POV:

Im a bit worried for the human, who knows what nightmare did her! Probably so much pain and distress, after all, nightmare sadly likes to torture every one....  I wish I could do better than I am doing so, I just want him back... Anyways, blue didn't seem to make the best first impression... Of course ink came up with stealing her from them, but i of course wanted to do it in a more peaceful and calm way. Oh I  just wish that one day I will win a damn argument against ink. Well, I should probably introduce her to her surroundings, since, well she kinda just got here, so I just hopped into it! I asked for her name, she replied y/n. That seems like a nice name. Quite a unique one I've never heard of before though! Interesting! I love meeting interesting people. I could tell she was worried though, I didn't know what she was worried about, but at the same time she was so cheerful and smiling.. I don't really know anymore. It doesn't even look like a fake smile. It looks genuinely real. So that means she isn't faking it. Or is she? Damn Im starting to get stressed over nothing. Calm down me it'll be okay! Just chill!

We started to show her around the house and she seemed pretty intrigued by most things, like the kitchen and bedrooms. She kept on looking at ink. I wasn't going to question it though, because no one was mentioning it, and I'm in no mood to be causing drama at 13:27. Don't even bother asking me why I know the exact time. I just kinda know it. It's like one of my special powers! Heh! After we finish the tour, she seems pretty exhausted. So of course she flips onto the sofa in the living room. She just looks up at the ceiling, smiling to herself, but I can tell somethings off now, there is something worrying her, and I just can't figure out what it is!

Y/n POV:

They showed me around the house and it was pretty cool, but not as cool as nightmares place, there are probably worried about me, I just want to go back, I never really asked for this. I notice dream looking at me and I look back at her smiling, could he tell that I'm not fine. Eh probably not, my faking skills are simply too good! I've fooled so many 9 year old kids that it's hard to count at this rate! I lean into a sitting position, holing my knees close to my face, not really doing anything, just thinking, not about anything too specific, just about random things. "Y/N?!" I snap out of it, someone was calling my name, I lift my head up to see all three of them looking really worried. Now why was everyone worried? I was on- Oh yeah.... I didn't tell them about how I zone out.. I check my watch, it's been 3hr 31min, sheesh, that's the longest I've zoned out for. Forgot to mention that when I zone out, it's really hard to snap me out of it. You could say it like sleeping, but with your eyes open.. maybe!! Well looks like I'm going to have some fun with these guys! Oh nightmare, when are you going to find me? Hopefully soon! I want to see the drama killer makes day to day! Its so funny and I simply cannot miss out on it, and I already know these guys aren't gonna take me back to them, cus if they took me away forcefully then, they probably won't let me back easily... Well, looks like I'm in for some fun.... And a lot a screaming... im sure I'll be fine, if I try!

ALRIGHTY!

That's all for this chapter

I hoped you guys liked it!

Words - 1027