'Drama'

Btw just before I start this chapter I just wanted to thank you guys for almost 3K reads in like less than 3 weeks so thank you for that! I am very grateful that people actually read and enjoy my stories do yeah! 

Y/N POV:

Somethings pulled me back right before I could step in.

"DONT GO IN PLEASE!"

I turn around to see it was Bill. Why wouldnt he want me to go in? He breaths a sigh of relief. "Did anything touch you?" I shake my head. "No, nothing did...." I dont like to lie. But I dont want anyone worrying about me. There is no time for such things. I look to the side, wondering what else there is to say. I hear him clearing his throat. "And what do you have to say?" Oh yeah... that.. What do I need to say to not die today. Oh yeah! The best word for when you do something wrong! "Sorry..." He widens his eyes. "Is that all you have to say?" I glare at him. "Seriously?" He nods his head and laughs. "Im just kidding here kid!" "Though if we did find you anywhere earlier than 2 hours ago then we probably would.... well done some things!" I nod my head shakily. "Try to chillax though kiddo! You should be thanking yourself you are a good runner cus if it werent for those legs of your then we would be probably arranging your funeral by now!" I laugh sarcastically. "Y-y-yeah heh!..." He smiles at me. He grabs my hand, and teleports me out of the room. Why was it so dangerous though? "We should probably go check if nighty is all good..." I think that he could tell that I looked confused. "Ahh yes you dont know what happened!.... Ill explain it to you when we get there...." He looks like he is worried. What would be wrong with nightmare? I dont really know but...... Im not going to question it! Just for my own good! Yeah I nearly died once, im not going to die again.

Once again, Bill takes me by my hand and teleports me to another hallway. I then see two people in the hallway in front of us. One is laying on the floor and the other is standing above the other. "Oh shucks...." Im even more confused now... who are these- wait is that nightmare? Wait if it is nightmare then who is the other person. Bill then teleports to the scene without me. I end up running to see error 404 next to bill and currently unconcious nightmare. "SERIOUSLY?!" He looks up at 404. Turning my attention to error 404, I notice that he shrugs his shoulders. "He wanted to be challenged so he was challenged, not my problem...." Bill rolls his eyes. "How long until... you know?" He squints his eyes. "I dont really know, maybe about an hour or two." Then he looks over to me, Observing me. "Im suprised you are not dead yet!" " I see you got let off the hook this time!" I nod my head. He simply laughs. "We should head back now!" Bill once again rolls his eyes. What up with this guy and rolling eyes HONESTLY! I dont really know what to do. Right before we teleport back I hear something creeping up behind me. I turn around. It was error. "I HeArD ThErE wAs SoMe DrAmA So i dECiDeD To jOiN iN!" Then Error 404 turns around. "And why do you want to be included into this? Its none of your buisiness!" Error looks suprised. " WhAt aRe yOu dOiNg HeRe?!" There is a short silence. "Why does it look like I am here, Im visiting of course!" Is error scared of this guy? "UhHh yEaH I GuEsS ThAt i cOuLd sEe tHaT Heh..." I could see that 404 was rolling his eyes again. "So what do you want?" Error then smiles. "I WaNt tHe kId!" Error 404 then snarles before grabbing me and shoving me behind me. "RUDE!" He looks at me. "Oh shut up kid!" I roll my eyes at the comment. That was rude so why wouldnt I say that! But also at the same time, he knocked out nightmare so maybe I shouldnt mess with him.... BUT WHO CARES!!!!! Oh im going to die after I do this......... ITS FOR FUN!

I step forwards, shove error 404 to the side and stick out my tongue at him. I smile as Bill and error burst out laughing. "WHAT THE-!" I look at him. "Oh ShUt Up KiD!" I say while rolling my eyes. "I LOVE THIS STUPID HUMAN!!!" I hear error scream. Error 404 looks pissed though. "So now you are messing with me!" "Ok so lets test how much longer you can last than nightmare then!" Yeah Im done for but I might aswell make it worthwhile. I sigh. "Yeah lets see then.." I say bowing my head down. Now Im really going to test my dodging skills! Error leaves saying "IM GETTING THE OTHERS!" "SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!" His eye is glowing a shade of blue. Ok...... I EITHER NEED TO DODGE OR RUN...... or insult him further! WELL I SHOULD START WITH THE DODGING! I jump to the side and manage to miss a blaster hitting me just in time. I then saw about 5 other ones. SHUCKS! I go for the floor. I could literally feel the beam even though it wasnt touching me! He continues with the blasters for around another 5 minutes. I look around to see 9 other sanses cheering me on. I didnt recognise 2 of them though. I squint my eyes to try and observe them. Then Killer shouts. "WATCH OUT!" I look to my side. He is standing right behind me, I can feel him. I then spin around to see another blaster. I quickly duck down. I stand up looking back up at killer. He was giving me a thumbs up with a mouthful of popcorn and smiling. I gave my whole attention back to Dodging. What are some good instults I could use to make this even more juicy? OH YEAH!! "TRY HARDER CUS YOU ARE NOT GETTING TOO FAR!!" He only smiles. "Ill try harder then" He then attempts to reach for my soul. Oh no you dont..... I dodge him. Wait...... I then remember about something in my pocket I stop paying attention for a moment..... that was my mistake. I them saw a blaster in front of me. I go to dodge but I see bones surrounding me. I look up to see error 404. "Good luck getting out of this one!" I smile back at him. Why am I even smiling in a moment like this? 

I look at my pocket and rip out the one and only UNO REVERSE just as the blaster hits. It bounces off the card, making it vanish. How does that even work? I shrug my shoulders before proceeding to run out of the area before I am bomarded with any more blasters. I then feel something on top of me, pushing me down to the hard ground. It was error 404. I try to get up but he continues to push me down harder. "Any last words?" He chuckles to himself. But I laugh in return. He is almost suprised, still smiling though. "T-t-t-try h-h-HARDER!" I manage to push him off me and run off into a corner. I then run out with him not suspecting it and jump on him, knocking him down. "You are a smart human arent ya? But not smart enough to beat me!" He pushes me off him and tries to go for my soul again. He fails.... again! I knew my dodging skills were good but not THAT GOOD! I run of to the side again. He then questions where I am.  I need to time this perfectly in order for this to work. I look around.... I need something sharp.... I look next to me and I see a long, sharp stick. Perfect! I grab it and continue observing Error 404's moves. I find the perfect moment and jump out towards him. He looks around being crushed to the ground by me. "Sweet dreams buddy!" "W-w-w-wait WHAT?!" I smile and hit his head as hard as I can with the stick, which was pretty hard I will say... I watch as he lays there motionless for a few seconds before hitting him with the stick again to confirm that he is indeed knocked out.... He is... indeed knocked out!.....

 I sit down slowly and begin observing what I had just done. I then see the others teleporting to me. "D-d-d-did you actually knock him out?" I nod my head slowly before looking at him again. He looks at me super suprised. "WHAT??!!!" Everyone else is in shock... but why?  "Do you even know what you just did?" I shake my head. Error then comes and looks at me. "YoU JuSt KnoCkEd oUt OnE Of tHe sTrOnGeSt bEiNgS In tHe mUltIvERsE!" I gulp. "WHAT??!!" I could not believe what I was saying. Bill looks at me MEGA suprised. "Y-y-y-y-you have e-e-e-earned my r-r-r-r-repect!" Im still over here suprised that I have done such a thing. Error then speaks. "I AM OFFICIALLY SCARED OF THIS DANG IT HUMAN!" I laugh nervously when he says that. "Maybe we can pretend that ummmm, never happened!" Everyone then nods their heads. I hear something behind me. I turn around to see 404 sitting up looking at me and the others. "How could a human like you have done that?...." He smiles. "You have some great skill then dont you! You are one of the first humans that has ever managed to beat me with no power!" He looks up at me and reaches out his hand. "Truce?" I look at him, still shocked and nod my head, this time, not with fear but with confidence. I reach out and shake the hand. He smiles at me. " Its nice to have a new ally by my side!" I simply nod my head. I then look at error, who is currently shaking, like everyone else except from bill who has accepted the fact that I am stronger than I look. "Dont worry! I dont intend to hurt anyone unless I MEAN IT OKAY!" Everyone else look at eachother, more releived now. "YEAH IM NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY TO DO THAT AGAIN!"  Error then comes up to me and kneels down. Im confused now. He takes out a chocolate bar and lays it out in front of me. "YOu hAvE EaRnEd mY sPeCiAL ChOcoLaTe bAr!" Everyone is in shock again. "He has never done that with his special chocoalte bars..." I take the chocoalte bar out of his hands and stuff it in my pocket. He then smiles at me nervously. "I HoPe yOu eNJoY It!" I smile back at him. 

After all that everyone leaves except me, nightmares gang, bill and error 404. Nightmare... is still knocked out. "How hard did you hit that guy?" He shrugs his shoulders. "We should get him to bed." We all agree on that and Error 404 teleports us back to the castle. Well..... that was one heck of a day.... I wonder what tomorrow will be like..... Its not like anything can get worse.... right?

I AM FINALLY DONE!!!!!

I hope you liked that chapter

I made it EXTRA dramatic today!

Thats why its literally called drama!

I loved how I made error give y/n ThE SpEcIAl cHoChOlaTe bAr!

I literally laughed when making that part heh!

I should stop talking now!

Words - 1920