'More Problems...'

Nightmare POV:

I think I zoned out for a moment there.... Wait what? Oh yeah. The situation. I'd say it's been around a day. It's the evening and I'm negatively sure that Y/n didnt get any sleep last night. So I'm going to scare her! Again! Oh boy this is going to be fun! Before I do that, I should probably just  quickly remind myself of what happened 4 hours before..... They explained everything they knew. I didn't understand much of it though. It confused me. How could this happen? Who was this person. It couldn't have been y/n because she was with me.... Then who? I ask myself that same question over a thousand times in my head before I put my now empty mug on the table. I wonder when the day will come when someone breaks it...... and that person with break with it.... Anyways. I put the mug in the sink for horror to clean up in the morning. It's pretty late and I'm on my own in the kitchen. But I remember yesterday. I heard y/n behind that door. Perhaps it was just something that happens only once in a while. Anyways, why do I care, after all..... I can't really think of anything to say on this specific topic.... I'm trying.... Honestly, I should go see them. It's been a while. I wonder what they might be plotting on over there. Maybe in my free time somewhere later in my schedule. I still have a lot of plans for at least the rest of the year. Im going to make sure I'm having fun every single day!

Anyways, I walk out of the kitchen, and walk over to y/n's room. I teleport in, behind her bed and begin to observe her. She appears to be sleeping. How do I know for sure tho? I teleport in front of her, where there is more space, and simply observe her. All of a sudden she sits up really fast, and loudly..... " GAHHH!!" " What the hell was that supposed to be!?" Y/n looked at me and smiled. "Oh calm down it's just a light jumpscare!" Now.. I will say this girl knows how to outsmart me. I guess she isn't as stupid as I thought she was. I sit down on the bed, pretty pissed off. Im not going to make a big deal out of it though..... mostly because I just don't feel like it and I'm mid tired. " soooo, about the conversation I forgot about twice......." She just ends up looking at me akwardly. "Why didn't you get any sleep like I asked you to?" She look at me again and sighs. Quite disrespectful in my opinion.  "Im just not tired.." You know, now I'm the one here sighing. Im honestly I'm no mood to be having mini fights at this time. I'll just let it slide.... Again.....

Y/n POV:

I honestly do not understand how this guy is pissed at me. I literally just told him that I don't sleep because I'm not tired, and that is true! Im really not. But then I can see why he's pissed..... I freaking scared him! Who knew you could scare a nightmare, if you know what I mean! The next couple of hours went by quickly, and before I knew it, it was morning and the freaking sun was shining in between the blinds. I honestly prefer nights more than days.

We all met up in the kitchen about an our later to eat breakfast and discuss our plans for the day. It must take a lot of time to plan something probably. It's like he's always ready, and I mean he is always ready! I wonder how he does it! We finish talking and eating breakfast - you guessed it, eggs - and then we leave to do our plans. This time, we are in a different location. " Ohhhh ive been here before!" Nightmare then eyes cross before telling him not to brag about everything he does. You could see that he was quite offended by the comment nightmare made. But did he care, of course he didn't , like excpected! For real though! I've also realised that dust and horror haven't really spoken since the, well I think you know what.... Also, killers also keeping his voice down, is there something wrong that I don't know about? Hopefully not.

The first thing I know for sure is that the sky is red and there is a lot of snow. So it, the snow, was like hella deep. I don't really know what we were there for, nightmare suddenly then started to walk towards a messed up house. I decided to follow him, and so did everyone else. When we got near the door, he told us to stay quiet. We nodded our heads and crept inside. It was pretty messy in here I'm not going to lie. We were heading for the kitchen. At least that's where it looked like we were heading.

We finally got to the kitchen after around 50 seconds. We saw a guy in there, reaching for something in the cupboard. He was black, had, a black jacket with hints of blue, black slippers, red legs and matching shorts to the jumper. Forgot to mention that he was also glitching a lot. He turns around and sees the six of us. He look at everyone else before his red eyes shoot in my direction. "sInCe WhEn Do YoU hAvE a HuMaN iN uR gRoUp?" " that's none of your business error...." " wHo KnOwS, mAyBe It Is!" Then this guy pulled out fricking blue string out of this eye sockets. I didn't really like the look of that. He grabbed me with the strings. Geez..... this ain't gonna be fun. Nightmare tries to stop him but his attempts fail and he teleports me to some white area and unties me. "HeLlO dEaR hUmAn!"

THAT IS ALL FOR NOWWWW :P

I hope you guys liked it! 

Words:1001