'Another Welcoming'

Y/n POV:

They just keep on looking at me, I dont know what to answer back. We all just stand there, there always has to be someone to break the silence right? I look around, wanting someone to start a conversation. Then the door bell rings. "Its them...." I sigh, Im not ready yet..... "I need to go to my room.." I say, yeah... Im really not ready for this. I run to my room. Or is it even my room, Well anyways I need to calm down either way. I go and sit down on my bed. I just let myself fall onto the soft cusions behind me. So calm.... It cant be this calm... not in a moment like this. Something is wrong....

Nightmare POV:

Alright..., I think thats them, Or did he bring him over. eh, Im not going to question it. Its not any of my buisiness anyways. He comes if he wants to, thats the rule, and I cant do anything about it, there are time where I want to rip him to shreds, but something stops me...... maybe that aura that comes from him, or that cold stare he sometimes gives me.... I shouldnt think about that perhaps... Well! I go to the door and open it. As expected, the two of them are standing right in front of me, on the muddy doormat that nobody ever bothers to clean. I let them in. Being casual but at the same time, careful, I cant let anything slide this time..... You know what, nevermind! I dont care either way. Ill let them think what they want about me! 

I walk into the kitchen, the two of them behind me quite akwardly just standing there behind me. Oh boy why do I have to do this again... Also where is y/n, wasnt she here just a minute ago. I should go find her after I leave them with my boys. "Come on you idiots, you know how to say hello to some guests dont you?!"  I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Ill deal with this nighty!" I look back at him. " Didnt I tell you not to call me that Bill?..." He just shrugs his shoulders. "Eh come on! Its just a joke! I really do wonder now where all your humor has gone to!" I look back at him and roll my eyes. "Probably fallen to the underground..." He looks at me and laughs. "Then I think that we should go and retreive it!" I once again roll my eyes. " Sure whatever, later ok?" He nods his head and proceeds to go sit down next to killer. "You can go join him you know.."   He shrugs his shoulders. "Id rather stand here you know..." He just continues to stand there akwardly next to me. Bill then turns around and looks at him. "COME ON 404 COM- ERE AND ENJOY YOURELF FOR ONCE!!!" He laughs at bill's little statment. That classic error 404 laugh. In a way, its similar to errors laugh. I feel like ive only noticed that now.... Oh yeah! I need to get y/n. "Oh guys sorry to break it to you but I have to go for a moment."  Bill pulls a face. "Oh come on man! We've only just seen eachother for like 5mins and your already leaving?!" I cringe. Oh why must he do that every time I have to do something... Its literally been like this for years now, well when we used to meet all the time. "Its only for like 5mins anyways!" He then nods his head. "Im gonna time you!" I roll my eyes and stroll out of the kitchen. Error 404 is just looking at me. Why does he do that. When our eyes meet we simply looks away. I then rush to y/n's room. Thtats probably where she will be. I hope she is fine.

Y/n POV:

I look around, this isnt the room.... I feel the usual streams of liquid leaking from my eyes. I cuddle myself. This isnt the time for this! I open my eyes, there is only a blur, and black.... I look around. What is this? I look in front of me. My soul is there. Its breaking. A peice snaps off, the another, followed by another. Its like Im being consumed by the darkness.

"Y/N!!!!"

I shake my head Im back in the room. Nightmare is in front of me. I take out my soul, its full. I take a sigh of relief and let myself fall back, expecting the soft cusions. I feel nightmares tentacle instead. What? "You should be more careful you know.... you're not fine are you.." I shake my head, they were going to find out either way. There is no point in trying. I let myself fall in to nightmares shoulder. He hugs me, this is akward. He is such a good friend, though in the outside world He dosent seem like one. I sit up. " So... What was all that about?" I sigh, Im not ready to tell him. I dont want to make him worry. "Its nothing, dont worry about it." I then stand up to leave. He pulls me back down. "I know you are lying to me.... dont lie to me.." I look to the side, not wanting to make eye contact. "Fine... If you really dont want to then we can do this later." I breathe a sigh of relief. "Also come on, the guests are here!" I stare at him. "guests?" "You dont know? Oh well! I guess Ill show you after we clean you up." I look around the room, scanning for something with my eyes, what is it that im searching for? I dont know... something wrong, something thats sticking out.

We leave to the bathroom. Nightmare gets me cleaned up and looking good as new. Even though I wasnt any of those things. We walk back into the kitchen. Everyone turns around, almost suprised at our arrival.  "So this is the kid you were talking about!"

THATS ALL FOR NOW

Its a bit later than usual but oh well!

I hoped you guys liked it!

Words - 1026