'Stolen'

Killer POV:

Sooo! I keep on saying this for no reason lol. It's been about a hour in and I can say that y/n is hella brave. Like probably even better than dust and he's quite brave heh. Like broski is throwing the damn grenades and she's over here freaking catching them and throwing them to the side. I could tell she was starting to get bored after about 4 being thrown. Boss seemed to be making it harder for her but geez she flowed past it like a breeze. On the 5th one though things started to get HELLA interesting. Sooooo, you know, Boss threw the 5th one at her. As expected, or not I don't really know anymore, and this time though, THIS TIME, she threw it back at boss..... like boy I wouldn't have the PURE BRAVERY to do that seriously. She smirked as he backed away in surprise as he picked it up quickly with his tentacles and threw it to the side before it exploded... He look back up at y/n. "You wanna play games I see?"  OH I NEED SOME POPCORN RIGHT NOW CUS THIS IS GONNA BE SOME DRAMMMAAAA!!!! 

Dust POV:

HOW THE HELL IS SHE JUST THROWING THE GRENADES BACK LIKE THAT?? Well I will admit that I do it too. But not with THAT MUCH EASE! I could see killer starting to lose it, as usual. This guy probably need to go to a mental asylum. Not like I don't, but he probably needs it the most. If you know what I mean. But I think we all were a bit surprised when she threw one at nightmare. Like what the- I COULD NEVER DO THAT TO HIM!  Honestly it was quite a bit funny to see him surprised like that, and I think the rest thought that too. Of course I didnt show it duhhhh. But killer wasn't even trying to hide it and started straight up laughing. So he then challenged y/n to the 'building' . Trust me, that thing is one of them hardest things I've been through. I've only gotten through it not injured once... Can't say the same about the other though. We sometimes get to meet his OTHER friend. But I've only seen him once or maybe twice. Can't say he's the nicest guy. But all I can say is that he's pretty trash at uno...... Nightmare is the king of uno... NOBODY has ever beaten him.

Anyways getting to the point. Everyone of course didn't want to go through the building again.... including me, except from y/n. Only probably because she didn't know what was inside of it. Pure chaos I'll say. Nearly  nothing else can describe it.... Anyways, he gave us all 30 minutes to get through it. 30 mins? We usually get from 45mins to around a hour! This is going to be worse than I thought. Boss was just smiling, of course he was. He has his own ways of doing everything in this universe.

Nightmare POV: 

Of course  I would have enough. If This girl had enough bravery to throw a freaking grenade at me, then I think she would do fine with the building. The best thing is that she doesn't expect anything that bad from it and seemed pretty enthusiastic. Everyone else of course, very annoyed at the fact that they have to do it again. I will say though. Dust and cross are the only ones that have made it out of there uninjured before. So maybe today one of the others will make it out uninjured, I doubt it though.... heh. You'll get that extra that you wanted y/n! Don't you worry!

Y/n POV:

Ok so umm, I somehow managed to throw a grenade at nightmare and get away with it, I think at least. But now he's challenging us to this 'building' thing. He leads us to it and says that he'll be giving us 30mins to compete it. Everyone, except from me because I have no clue what this thing is, is surprised. "WE CANT DO 30minutes boss! It's too little!" "I think you'll be fine guys!" Now, what's the worst thing that can happen in this thing. Horro walks up to it and opens the door to show a normal looking corridor.... what's so bad about this? "AND START!" I casually walk in, not expecting anything. I just look over at the boys, "What's  with the faces?" I ask. Then cross shakily point to something behind me. I spin around and see a axe about 5 inches from from my head. I then look around me. 1,2,3.... 16 grenades.... OH SHUCKS. I start to run away from them only slip and somehow miss About 29 swords falling from the ceiling. Heh.... I guess I'm apparently good at dodging now. I quickly stand up and hide in a hole in the floor, only then to see another axe fly above my head. Nearly hitting me, what the hell is this supposed to be!? I will say though, testing my dodging skills is quite fun. I slowly climb out. Even more grenades... GREAT! I run to the wall. I look down holes! Narrow, small holes. I think I know what's about to come out of them... I stick to the wall and stay as far as I possibly can from the holes. I look to the  side, the others are behind me by a couple of meters. Can't say that they're doing it as well as me. Heh. As I predicted, spikes raced out of the holes. Geez, I should be a fortune teller heh. When the spikes go back down I race to the next area. I look down. A portal... what? 

Suddenly a hand comes out of the portal and grabs my legs. GAHHH WHAT THE HECK. IS THIS MEANT TO BE PART OF THIS?! "GUYS IS THERE MEANT TO BE A PORTAL HERE?!" The hand is trying to pull me down. Everyone's faces look up. "NO THERE ARENT MEANT TO BE ANY PORTALS...." Killer looks at me. "WELL SOMETHING IS PULL-" I didnt get to finish my sentence before I get pulled down the portal. SHUCKS.  I look up. The portal is gone. I look across me to see three people. Aww man, I was doing so well. Wait a minute, I've seen one of them before..... I think this guy is- Oh no.... It's the guy I met when we were looking for dust, horror and cross. The opposite of nightmare... dream, and I believe this is his little gang. Unlike nightmares gang, there is only three of them in front of me, dream and two other skeletons that I don't know. Sheesh.... well I need to find my way back as quick as I can..... in the meanwhile, looks like I'm gonna have to deal with these guys.....

Well! 

That's all for this chapter!

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Words - 1154