'Mysterious Closet'

Y/N POV:

Its dark and Im scared. Something wet and sticky is holding me, I cant get out of its grip. "Let m-me go!" I say. I say many things, but its like no one can hear me. The things starts to squeeze me really hard. Ow... It actually hurts? No I dont want to be here! Get me out of this twisted dream! I DONT WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE! Somethings covers my mouth. Its the same substance that is over my waist. Its hurting me. I dont know what to do anymore! I start to get tired. Not like my legs can do anything anyways..... "Someone help me please....." I try to say. My efforts are in vain though. As nothing manages to exit my lips. Its really dark. Im not scared of the dark.... but im scared of the things surrounding it. I just want to go back. But then... go back to what? I suddenly cant remember anything else other than my room. Not the one I have now, my old one. Those times.... They kept circling me, and I couldnt do anything to stop seeing them, things that everyone said to me. 

Its all your fault

We all hate you

Youre a wierdo

your such a disgrace!

JUST DIE ALREADY!!

I force my eyes shut. The thing is pulling harder and harder. Why does this have to be real? How can this be real? I open my eyes again, being scared yet curious to know whats happening in front of me again. Its still dark. I dont want it to be dark. I start to cry. All I can do is nothing. Just nothing. Just sit here being held by a unknown substance and cry. I look down. My soul is cracking. n-n-n-no... NO! Its too early! The substance creeps towards it. It then lets go of my mouth. Giving me the freedom to speak. "N-N-NO!" I feel something leaking from my mouth. THIS CANT BE REAL PLEASE!! Its getting so close. It grabs it. I scream. It squeezes. I scream again. I cant deal with the pain anymore. It squeezes again. How can my soul break? I thought it was impossible for mine to break.... what about the encounter with error?..... It shatters.....

It sit up. Im in the hallway. No one is there. I look around me.... it was all a dream, a twisted dream..... IM STILL ALIVE? Oh thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I then look forward to my legs. Yep those still dont work. I try to lift them up. Why am I even trying? What if that nightmare had a meaning though..... I drag myself to the room it all happened in the dream. I go to look in the drawer. There is a chocolate bar there, the same one that was in the nightmare.... I look at the closet. This time though the door is still closed. I shuffle over to it and open it. But instead of cloths I see that dark area again. Yeah.... Im not going in there. But there is a substance there.... it looks like the same one in my nightmare....  It reaches to grab me but I jump back and slam the door shut. Only some of the sticky substance is on my arm. That where it was aiming for I think. I am scared but I want to investigate this. Well ill have to wait until my legs work again to be able to do that, so just in case I can run. Hopefully I dont get caught by then.

Nightmare POV:

I run, I want to find that human! Im not happy that she is freaking laughing at me! Im going to get back at that girl! Not as harshly as I did on Killer... but im not letting her off easy on this one. I can see that Bill isnt letting this go either. Dang she is fast tho. We couldnt catch up with her! Teleporting wasnt specifically a good idea aswell because this place is so big and it could take forever to find her, especially is she is moving. We keep on running together until a figure appears in the hallway. Its Error 404. "Hey do you know where y/n is by any chance?" He looks at me and Bill. Observing both of us. "No I dont know where she is..." "Good luck finding her though!" I nod my head. 

Bill pulls me by the sleeve and we continue to run. I look behind me to see Error 404 smiling. I think that he knows where y/n is, and he just dosent want to tell us. I grab Bill and practically drag him back to 404. He turns around, rolling his eyes. "What do you want now?" I glare at him. He has stopped smiling by now. Bill is clearly confused. Im not going to explain it to him though. "I know that you know where y/n is!" Now he is the one glaring at me. "Oh wow..... you really think I would be lying to you?...... What makes you think that?" Bill is shaking his head now.  Trying to indicate to me to not make any drama out of this. I simply shrug it off. "Yes I do think that you are lying to me!". His eyes widen. I think Bill seemed to notice this too. He tugs me by the sleeve. "Come on Nighty dont worry about it, we gotta go find y/n!" I rip out of his grip. "I know this guy knows where y/n is and simply isnt telling...." He chuckles. "You are so funny nightmare! You actually think that I AM LYING TO YOU!!??" "YOU KNOW IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO FUNNY THEN WHY DONT WE FIND OUT FOR OURSELVES WHO IS BETTER!" By now his eyes are glowing a bright shade of blue. Im sure I can beat this- what am I even talking about.... I CANT BEAT THUS GUY! "N-no Im good , yeah bill we should leave now!" I turn to leave but 404 grabs me by my sweater. "You are not going to leave kid... You are going to stay here and finish what you started." I sigh. This was going to be real fun wasnt it! "Well, ill be taking my leave!" Bill then smiles at me. "Good luck with 404!" I sigh as Error 404 grabs my shoulder and tightens his grip on it. Bill has already teleported away probably to continue his search on finding y/n. Just great. What am I supposed to do now?

Bill POV: 

Alright! I got out of that situation pretty quickly before it got bad. I mean... I tried to warn him about what would happen... kinda. But STILL! He wouldnt listen! Well now he is probably going to be dealing with 404 for the rest of the day... Yeah good thing I got out of there. Who knows what he is going to do with nighty. I love to call him nighty. I like the nickname and he dosent. Perfect! Thats the best way to annoy him. I want to find that y/n girl. Not just because I want to annoy her for laughing at us. But I also want to get to know her more! If Nightmare somehow likes her, then I probably will like her too! Its only a matter of time before it all happens. If only that stupid fight didnt break out and y/n didnt run away..... wait a minute.... what is she finds it..... and get stuck in it..... the only person that would be able to get her out of ther would be nightmare. WHAT IS SHE IS STUCK IN THAT PLACE ALREADY! Geez I need to find her pretty quickly. Ummmmmm where was that place again....... UGH THINK ME!! I dont know what to do. I dont want her to die before I find out id she can beat Nighty in UNO! Also, this human must be special if Nightmare gets along with it. The last time Nightmare made friends with a human was when he wasnt corrupted yet, atleast that is what he told me. Who knows what happened between that. I have only seen him kill humans. There is something about this one though thats just different you know..... Not like a regular human.... I do need to find out more about her. If im going to do that, Then im going to need to find her and keep her alive! After I annoy the life out of her! Oh boy that will be fun.

I look behind me as I start running again. I wonder how nightmare is doing with 404. Hopefully not dying yet! Yeah I dont want my old friend dying over here! Im sure he will be fine though! I have a human to worry about over here! I continue to run as fast as I could. I can say, my legs were starting to get pretty tired so I got my Yellow stick and leaned against it. Perfect way to regain energy isnt it! Now I really need to quit talking to myself. I put my stick back in my coat again and continue running. Dont even ask me how my stick can fit in my blazer. Surely if I run continuously ill find the entrance to it and I might be able to save her if she goes in my accident. Who knows what things could happen if those substances even touch her! Welp. If I dont want something bad to happen to her, I got to hurry up!

Y/N POV:

Im just sitting here now. Im quite bored not going to lie...... What am I supposed to do while I wait for my legs to regain energy so I can go further and explore that weird dark area. Wait. I look at my arm. The blackish substance is sitting on my arm, slowly spreading. Oh shucks, I need to get this stuff off me before this gets any worse! I shuffle over to the bathroom in the room as quickly as I physically could. I try to reach up into the sink but it was too high for me. I look over to my right. AHA! I can do it in the bathtub! I put my arm into the tub and turn on the water, making sure its the perfect temperature. I then place my hand under the water, wanting to wash the substance off. I had to scrub it with my other hand for a while before I could get it off. But then I faced another problem, there was sticky goop on my other hand now. You are probably thinking.... isnt this nightmares goop? Well no it isnt, its different... more thick and sticky. I then proceed to wash my hand as thouroughly as I can. Its not doing much. So I get some soap and some manages to come off. What the heck is wrong with this substance?! After a few minutes of scrubbing, I manage to get most of it off. I decide to then turn off the water and dry my hand with a wet towel. Its a bit messy in the bath tub, I leave it though. Not like anyone is going to find out right? There is still a bit of the substance on my hand, you cant really see it though. So I decide to cover it up and leave it. After all what is the worst that can happen? Nothing right. By now I have shuffled back into the room with the mysterious closet door. I wonder what that place even is though. What if I find out? I could go and see, but it could be really dangerous for me... what if the same thing happens that happened in the dream? I mean, something different, perhaps more friendly could happen, or something even worse than what happened in that twisted dream.....

I then come to notice that my legs are working again. Since when do those work? I stand up. After a couple of minutes of arguing with myself wether I should go in or now. I decide on going in. I sigh and step forwards. I open the closet door. But right before I go in. Something grabs my shoulder.

"DONT GO IN PLEASE!"

THATS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

I managed to get a little over 2000 words on this one!

Took me a while but its worth it I guess!

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Words - 2058