'Dead Or Not Dead?'

Error 404 POV:

He found out about the coffee machine. Yep there are screwed.... Why not me? Because I don't think he would ever dare to try attack me. Especially after what happened somewhere around a week ago. Ha! Well... can't lie I was the one that broke it heh... I didn't tell anyone about it because well... I didn't want or cause too much commotion! 

I was busy enough with Error anyways. I wonder why he even wanted to fight me. What an idiot. I will say he has improved by quite a lot, it was harder to end him this time. Why am I even changing the subject at such a time. This guy is flaming hot right now, and the the guy I mean nightmare, very angry heh.... Yep! Going near him now would be a health hazard for sure! Probably would melt you... haha! He looks really pissed though. I go over to Error just to see he is gone.... OF COURSE HE LEFT US TO FAVE THIS GUY! 

Well I'll be talking with him later about this. It will be a very interesting talk! "WHO BROKE THE COFFEE MACHINE!!????" Sheeeeeesh! He is real pissed at us. I would leave but I want see watch this! Aha! I'll blame it on error! He will not attack us now. Now that is how you do smart! "Error did!" He looks at me smiling... creepy. " How could it have been him IF HE WASNT HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" ...... Seriously? Well I guess that plan didn't really work out! What's for plan B? I have no idea and I really don't care BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE A PART OF IT! 

Yep you heard me Im leaving! I was about to teleport but someone pulled me. "If I suffer, so do you!" Yep! He is getting back at me.... Looks like I'm not leaving then! What a catastrophic event that has unfortunately happened. I would honestly rather be anywhere else but here at the moment.... Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....hhhhhhh... hhhh..... yeah I have enough of saying that now! 

"SO WHO BROKE MY BELOVED COFFEE MACHINE!!!"  Oh yeah I totally forgot about this whole situation. " I don't know my it wasn't me!" There was a short silence. Why? DO NOT ASK ME! Nightmare looks at cross still very AnGy!!  "SO YOU BROKE MY COFFEE MACHINE!!!" WAIT..... What?......

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 "N-n-no I swear I didn't!" "OF COURSE YOU DID CROSS, HAHA I KNEW IT WAS YOU!" 

Welp this is amusing BAHAHAHA! The kid shouldn't have said anything in the first place!

Now I think this is going to be the end of him.... Well probably not but still. He will be in very poor conditions! He just did something kinda smart I guess. He ran off. Yep! He ran out of the kitchen! Being followed by a pissed off octopus... Yep he is probably have the time of his life! 

Anyways where is y/n? I thought she was with nightmare and bill? DONT TELL ME THOSE KIDS LOST HER?! ..... probably yes because they are stupid! But still. I should find the kid. After all she is still wearing my clothes. I don't want to loose that! 

Y/N POV:

Welp! Running isn't my favourite thing to do but looks like I'm about to do loads of it sadly! This is because there is a guy that is currently chasing me trying to see if im immortal or not... in my opinion kind of a stupid thing to do cus i doubt that a human like me would be immortal, even if there was such a thing like a immortal human then it would not me me for sure!  

Well maybe if- Something hits my back, it wasn't reaper, but it was a rock probably thrown by him to slow me down, ouch it hurt though. I tried to get up and move again but he jumped on me.... Yep he did just that. Owwwww.. this guy isn't the that light....

"Oh why are you running away from me? NOT LIKE IM GONNA KILL YOU!" .... Wow, I thought he was going to say something else but okay! I then feel something being stabbed into my back. "I HOPE YOU WILL BE ALIVE AFTER THIS!!!" Ouch! It then goes black....

Reaper POV:

Is she going to be alive? WAS THIS EVEN A GOOD IDEA? I might have just killed a human... oh well!  Wait! I haven't checked her hp! Maybe that's different! I kneel down next to her. I mean it was already weird enough that she didn't die when I touched her.... I didn't mention it to her though to scare her or else I would have probably never caught her! Anyways I check the hp..... it's full? But the the soul is.... OH MY GOSH THE SOUL ISNT THERE WHAT THE..... This is messed up! WHERE DID IT GO!? Don't tell me it's cus I kinda .... Oofed it..... 

But why is the soul not there but she is AND HER HP BAR IS FULL LIKE WHAT THE? Also she has a lot of hp for a human! Forgot to mention that.... Wait..... DONT TELL ME SHES GONNA BE LIKE INK..... NOOOOOOOO.... Well if she even stays alive but still .... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Well my life is officially over... she isn't really moving though... what am I meant to do? Try wake her up? Leave? Or do I just stay here.....Maybe just stay here and do nothing.... Because  well..... for obvious reasons! 

Ok I'm bored now.... It's been 5 minutes... and I don't want to be here anymore.... But I also want to know if she is gonna wake up or not.... WAIT UP! What is she is tricking me! And she IS awake.... That would just be sad, I wouldn't be able to do much about it though.... Because if the the one and only me can't kill her then no one can! Wether they like it or not.  

Seriously though... if this kid is ever gonna wake up PLEASE LET IT BE SOON!! Yeah.... Ok? JUST WAKE UP KID! No? Ok I'll just wait then!

THATS ALL!

I hope you guys enjoyed it

Hopefully y/n dosent die hehe.....

Anyways BAI FOR NOW!

Words - 1032