'Grillby's?'

Y/N POV:

Well, I'll have to worry about that later I guess.... I don't have time now... I want to know who is here. maybe it's the owner of that house. But it also seems nearly impossible that that could have been a dream. I still have the piece of paper though. I still don't quite understand that she meant by that she was me. She looked nothing like me... I don't get it. I take a deep breath. I guess I'm going to find out who woke me up and did CPR on me... YEP IM TOTALLY FOR THIS! 

Ill try to ditch this place as quick as I can... I need to find a place with peace and quiet, but I don't really know... that's it! I'll hide in one of the rooms of nightmares place! Maybe it's a bit cruel but this is too important. I need to read the rest.

I walk over to the kitchen. There is someone sitting there... Ok I'm not going to make this take too long... SO LETS GET IT OVER WITH! "Hello?" They turn around, almost surprised. But just look at me. "Hey, do you by any chance know how to get out of here?" He only smiles. "No.. but you are f***ing cute." "WAIT WHAT GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" This guy is crazy! Yep I definitely need to get out of here now! "Bro chill I was just joking!" He then fell onto the floor laughing... Now I don't even know if he means it or if he is just saying that so I stay... I guess staying for a little won't hurt..... "What's your name?" His smile weakens a bit. "My name is Fell, Fell Sans..." Well that's umm, OK IVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT NAME BEFORE. "Do you want to go to grillby's?" what? "Im sorry but what is a grillby's?" His eyes widen. Why? Is he surprised or something? "You.... you don't know what grillby's is?!" I nod my head nervously. "WELL THEN THAT AINT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!" Then he grabs my arm and teleports me somewhere. I look up, oh... grillby's is a bar. Oh that's easier to understand now! He then basically drags me inside and to the very front where a sits me down on one of the velvet seats. This isnt the most comfortable place to be but I'm enjoying the luxury!

He then sits down next to me and I see someone coming towards us. "Oh hey grillby, can you order us two sans specials!" He nods his head. WAIT UP! This guy is called grillby? So all I'm understanding is that a guy whose name is grillby owns a restaurant called grillby's... Yeah I'm not even going to mention it haha! After about 5 minutes I see two sets of burgers appear in front of us. Fell takes one of them straight away and starts basically inhaling the food. I couldn't help but laugh. He then turned his head to look at me, who hasn't even started my burger yet. "HEY! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT ATLEAST UNTIL YOU START EATING!!!!!" I nod while still laughing and take a bite of the burger in front of me...... THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER TASTED!!!! "Good isnt it?" I nod my head happily. I then see its obvious that I like it. I then change my face expression. I don't think I've ever told you that I don't really like getting TOO much attention. Of course I still like it! But I just don't like too much of it. Like most people... I think, maybe it should be that way maybe it shouldn't....

"Its spicy..." He then looks at me smirking. I feel like I already know how he wants me to react. So how about we do the opposite. "Yeah sure it's got a little kick to it but it literally makes it taste better so it comes in better!" He then frowns. "Also do you have any ketchup?" He then smirks again and hands a bottle of ketchup to me. I pour some into the remainder of the burger I have left. I take a bite out of it. Yum! He looks at me a little confused. "Aren't you feeling that it's spicy?" I look at him. "Well obviously yeah!' "But then why aren't you-?" I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe I'm just used to it buddy, nice try there!" He sighs and continues to eat. 

After we nothing finish eating, Fell pays and we both leave that place like badasses. Im sorry I just had to do that! I can't help being a badass sometimes! Being a material girl is fun anyways! I then put my hands into my pockets. Oh yeah... the sheet of paper, I forgot about that.... I don't know how to get out though.... I guess I'll just go back to fell's house for now. If that even is his house. Anyways we both return, he is still a bit pissed about the spicy thing, and I'm the one that's still secretly laughing haha! Anyways we go inside and go to the kitchen, I then hear some rustling noises, and it wasn't fell because I turned to my side to look at him but he wasn't doing anything. "Who is that?" He sighs. "I already think I know...." I have absolutely no idea what this kid is talking about... He goes to one of his cupboards and opens it. I then see error fall out. "CAN YOU QUIT STEALING MY CHOCOLATE!!!!" Error looks up, not noticing me. "NO, GO AWAY!" Yep you guessed it, a fight started! I then go over to the box of chocolates, I might as well take one! I then see error's portal. YES! A way out! I run into it. Now we are in the anti void, a great place to think about some things.. quite literally! I then think..... Where will I be able to read that piece of paper? Or at least try to finish it? Oh yeah I already know the answer... BUT I FORGOT WHERE.... oh yeah... I can go to the void. But the chances of me leaving are slim.... we gotta get to nightmares place first though.... I wonder....

How hard could this possibly be?

IM DONE FOR TODAY!!

I hope you guys liked it!

Also the CPR wasn't mouth to mouth it was hand or chest compressions or however you say that!

SORRY IF ANYONE MISUNDERSTOOD

welp! Bye for now!

Words - 1064