'Solving Problems'

Reaper POV:

.... WAKE UP! THIS HUMAN.... What if she is actually dead... what if I actually killed a human... GENO WILL KILL ME!! Well not really but you know what I mean right?! He won't like me anymore! AND I DONT WANT THAT!!

What do I do what DO I DOOOOOOOO???!!!! I give up.... I go to sit down next to y/n again. She then sits up. "Hi!" w-w-wWHAT!!??? Don't tell me she was.... She then started to laugh. "It was funny listening to you screaming!" THIS GIIIIRRRLL!!!! ... at least she isn't dead.... WAIT UP SHE ISNT DEAD!' YES YES YES!! NOW GENO WONT KILL ME FOR THISSS!!!  But that also means.... She's immortal.. wow wow WOW! That's so cool! I've never even heard of an immortal human before!  

I look at her... it looks like there is nothing wrong with her, as if nothing happened.... Oh I have a splendid idea! Im going to make everyone think that she still isn't immortal! So then if they try to kill her then they will sadly fail... I need to teach y/n how to be immortal though..... NOW YOU ARE PROBABLY ASKING ME WHY DO I NEED TO TEACH HER HOW TO BE IMMORTAL? Well! It's very complicated so I will not explain it but, well.... YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH!

Getting off of what I have just said! I don't think she knows that she doesn't have a soul yet... heh .. can't wait to tell her! I wonder what her reaction will be! Who know maybe it's what I least expected! Wait.... WHAT IS SHE TURNS OUT LIKE INK..... nope nope NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!! Im not even going to think about that at the moment... also where did Geno go? I swear he was right behind us. I turn around to where we came from, yes the trees. But nothing... dang is he really that slow? I would normally expect better from him! Anyways. I turn back around and- y/n is gone. ....... Y/N IS GONE!!!!!  A absolute disaster, no seriously..... And I haven't even told her that her soul has either been oofed or it has gone who knows where! So.... Yep good luck kid cus YOU ARE ON YOUR OW- "Boo!" GAAAAAAAAH

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL .... "What? I scared you?" Wow.... I guess she did, BUT IM NOT GOING TO TELL HER THAT OF COURSE!  Im not about to get embarrassed by a kid! Well what do I do next? I explain everything to her! Was she surprised? Yes. Was she she happy about it? Kind of. And... I have nothing else to say! 

I lead her through a portal. Yep a portal because I've had enough human interaction for another decade! Well what else is there to say? Nothing really I guess.. except from the fact that we both say bye to each other and left. Yep. It was that simple! Time to bombarde Geno again!! Yay!!!!

Y/N POV:

Wow! Im surprised that's reaper fell for that! Anyways I am so happy I finally got out of there alive. Im still questioning what reaper said about my soul. It can't be not there, right? I take my soul out.... I see my hp, level and type of soul.... But the soul is no where to be seen... what the. The i look at the stats of my soul. It all glitching.... WHAT THE FUDGE. The hp shows a.... 0? What? How can I be on 0 hp and still be alive? That is crazy!

 Anyways, the level is moving continuously, by that I mean the numbers go up and down and up and down and well you get it, and they don't stop....  And the type... same as the level just switching in between the type of souls. That's messed up. First I couldn't feel anything, no this? ..... well! I could tell them.. no! I will not do that! 

Anyways! I look around myself. It's a corridor not one I recognise though.... It's more of well a room but with many doors. Why did reaper even send me here? And how do I get out? Do I just go through one of the doors? 

I look over to my right, one of the doors is literally KNOCKED DOWN. Then I see cross running in and going to hide behind me. What the? What did the guy do to be hiding and running like this? Then I see nightmare coming in right behind. He ain't chill nightmare though this is nightmare hardest level 10000000000000000000. Yes, that is how angry he looked. " What is all this commotion about?" Nightmare looks at me a bit less angry and a bit more chill. "Y/N I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!" What the.... Since when is this guy that happy to see me.... I then look at cross before looking back at nightmare.  "And what about this guy?" I said that while pointing to the shaking skeleton behind me. "HE LITERALLY BROKE MY COFFEE MACHINE!!!" I look at him sternly. "Are you sure?" He nods his head. "Do you have proof?"  "WELL YEAH... Y-Y-YEAH OF COURSE I DO!" I smile at him. "Show me it then!" It then looks like he is trying to say something but can't really think of the words to say. "Exactly!" "Now chill down it looks like you've just ran through a lake of lava" I see him rolling his eyes at me. Haha This guy is pretty funny. I turn around to cross.

"Who broke nightmares coffee machine?" He looks at me. "I don't want to say...." Geez this guy... "You either say it or I blame it on you and you die!" He nods his head. "Error did it..." I nod my head. But wait.... Error wouldn't do such a thing to nightmare.... Now me think who would break something and not tell anyone? Oh I know....

Error 404....

I FINALLY FINISHED!!!

Also for the second paragraph the font didn't want to font so sorry about that!

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Error 404 might be done for now but whatever!

Bai for now!

Words - 1016