Eric the Mercenary

Start from the beginning

Apis cut Usopp off. "Grandpa Ryu... wants to go home...so..."

"Don't tell me Luffy that you promised her, like 'yeah! I'll bring him home'..." Usopp accused in a mocking tone of voice.

"That's right! I promised and said 'I'll bring him home." Luffy chirped happily.

"Don't do that! We don't know where that island is, right." Usopp growled in annoyance.

"It wasn't just Luffy, I also want to bring the dragon back home. I promised too!" Yukiko said as Pachi agreed.

"So do you have any idea where it might be!" Usopp shot at her.

"...Well... no. But, I'm sure we'll be able to find it if we try hard enough." Yukiko said resolutely clenching her fist in front of her face.

"As if! See you haven't got a clue either... no wait I was stupid for asking you in the first place, how could you know where Lost Island is your from a whole different world." Usopp ranted to himself, "No this mission is lost just like the island let's not do this guy's." He pleaded pitifully.

But to his dismay, the others were going in on the idea to help.

"You guys weren't you listening to anything I said, it's impossible the a Navy fleet is at the dock waiting for us, cannons at the ready!" Usopp shouted at them.

"I thought grandpa Ryu would get his energy back once he gone home..." Apis trailed off sadly, lovingly stroking Ryu's beak and leaving Usopp stunned into silence.

"Animals have a migration instinct." Nami told Usopp.

Sanji nodded. "That's right this Millennial Dragon may know something. If we can get it out on to the sea it could lead us right there." He explained to them.

"Yeah let's find Lost Island!" Luffy said.

"But..." Usopp trailed off pathetically.

Zoro sat completely relaxed on a rock said, "Well, things will probably work out, don't you think?"

"Zoro..." Usopp whined.

"That's fine, but what are we going to do with him? Just bringing him down the mountain alone will be alot of work." Sanji said.

"That's right, this guy is big." Zoro agreed.

"How about a cart?" Yukiko said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "A big enough one for even grandpa Ryu to ride."

"Ahh..." Usopp sighed shaping a hand over his face.

Luffy grinned as he pumped his fists. "All right!"

----------------

"Gum-Gum Gatling!" Luffy shouted repeatedly punching tree trunks snapping them and sending them crashing to the ground.

Sanji flipped onto his hands and with his legs outstretched spun in a circle, the power of his kicks breaking through the tough wood.

Zoro unsheathed his three swords one in either hand and one in his mouth, he ran through the surrounding forests slicing and slashing at the trees.

"Is this enough Nami-san?" Sanji asked pleasantly.

"Yeah. Okay!" Nami praised giving them the thumbs up.

"Aah! Since you've gone and done all this guess I'll have to help. I'll do it. All right, I'll do it!" Usopp reluctantly groaned, pouting like a child.

"Let's get to work." Luffy said to Usopp, making his way over to the others. Yukiko started to follow them, to help out with whatever she could, but was pulled back by Nami.