chapter 93

Soon they all reached Taehyung mansion safely , Jimin and Taehyung helped Jungkook walk inside and helped him sit on the sofa while seokjin and Namjoon were coming behind them .

“ call the doctor … RIGHT NOW “ Taehyung screamed seating on the knees in front of Jungkook while Jimin sat on the sofa next to Jungkook .

" i am fine..." Jungkook said placing his hand above Taehyung " i am really am .. don't worry" and ended with a smile

Taehyung nodded smiling “ Jungkook… " Namjoon called" what he said … I mean that Mr. J is really your uncle… is he our Jong Hun uncle… ?” he asked .

Jungkook looked at Namjoon raising his eyebrows “ you heard ? “ he asked .

Namjoon nodded “ when we reached there , we saw many guys in black   guarding the gate so we thought to go inside through the some window or something and then we heard Everything … “

Seokjin nodded agreeing with Namjoon “ when we saw you all were held as hostages and the gun was on Jungkook's head we panicked but suddenly everything took 360 turn …..”

Taehyung nodded too looked at Jungkook “ I also want to know that …even though I liked him as a person but he worked for my father for many years …was he really saying the truth ? Is he really your uncle ? “ he asked .

Jungkook nodded “ he really is …I also couldn’t believe it either that he was the same Mr. J whom i was finding since reading that letter until I saw him a few days back with my own eyes... “

Jimin frowned " letter ?? “

Jungkook nodded , he raised his eyes to Taehyung " remember when i asked you about that girl and the key “ Taehyung nodded " I was able to know about them through the Letter kept in your office"

Taehyung frowned looking here and there" in my office ...??" and suddenly remembered that Mr. J really came to his office and gave him one letter but he never got time to open it .

“ in that letter there was not only mention of that girl who scammed me … “ he looked down at his hand” but also there was information about your mother and Minho death and many more ... “ and started remembering that letter side by side explaining others too .

*Letter*

TAEHYUNG

Since you came back from the prison , i noticed you have changed and since  you fell in love i think i should warn you about everything before you go anymore deep and inform you about something very important .

First : your father and Jimin's father knows each other , they are partners and I think they are now planning to kill Sofia because she was trying to convince that reporter to confess against them and prove Jungkook's innocence .... But they came to know and now she is scared and hiding in her safe house . If possible save her

Second: you must remember this key , this key belongs to Jungkook's father , I am giving it back to you because I want you to give this to Jungkook and ask him to meet me. I need to discuss very important things with him . He may not identify this key but he is the only one who can solve this problem because this key holds your father and Mr. Park weakness.

Third and most important: I know its not my place but I think you should break up with Jungkook because , you didn’t tell Jungkook the whole truth of Sofia and the most important which you might don’t know, is your father killed his whole family that accident was intensional  ..if he gets to know, he will definitely get hurt so before it happens please listen to me and break up otherwise tell him the truth and let him decide . Even in your mother and Minho's death Mr. Park and Mr. Kim is involved.