chapter 36

Jungkook don't know how but while running he just automatically reached the workshop. He don't have an idea why he came here but unknowingly this place has a calming touch in it . Taehyung quickly came chasing and stood in front of Jungkook but Jungkook didn't want to listen. He turned but Taehyung came in front of him again and stopped him holding his both hand in his " Kook !! Listen me please !! I am sorry !!"

" why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who was wrong " he said looking away from Taehyung face as tears fall down his face.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly " Jungkook do you know why I behaved like that ? " Jungkook didn't reply nor once he looked Taehyung instead keep on looking outside the window.

" When I saw you with them , my heart just couldn't take it . It felt like someone was Piercing my heart with nails . I just couldn't see you with them and just gone bizzare. I am not giving excuses for what I did because what I did was wrong and .. and I deserve that slap but this is really what happened Jungkook " he completed and left Jungkook hands , in hope Jungkook understood him .

Jungkook finally looked at Taehyung but still it had tears in it " then why didn't you behaved the same way when I was with Jimin? "

Taehyung has no reply for that . He also don't know why he feels like this only when Jungkook is with someone else but when he is with Jimin he never felt this way . He felt hurt when they spend time together but never wanted Jimin to stay away from Jungkook.

" and why you felt angry? Why can't I with anyone else when you can kiss Jimin. Its not like we both are in any relationship, are we ? You just kissed me ..in the heat of the moment that's it " Jungkook said clenching his hand tightly. His heart was hurting badly saying these things but he had to say this in order to make Taehyung understand his feelings for Jimin .

" Jungkook you are wrong...I kissed you because I wanted to ... "

" no I am not wrong... Taehyung you kissed him ... You kissed him and I have seen you both how lost you both were and .. and to be honest" Jungkook voice which he was pinching gradually started lowering down " I ..I have no problem rather I am happy for you both ...I just .. I am Just ... sad for myself ..i want to be included too " he genuinely felt like but his last few words were so low that even Taehyung who was standing in front of him couldn't listen him properly.

" But I kissed you too kook ... Then what about that kiss and that feeling that i had when i kissed you ? and I kissed you that day because I wanted to not because of heat of the moment or anything " Taehyung clenched his hand tightly with a deep frown he continued " And it was same with Jimin. When kissed me , I was shocked at first and I should have stopped him but I ... I couldn't , I just couldn't push him because I was liking the feeling when Jimin kissed me ...I know That makes me the vulgar person..." he raised his eyes to look Jungkook with genuine concern in his eyes " but kook that doesn't mean I didn't like it when I kissed you , that's different...I know I am bad person but Jungkook this is genuinely how I am feeling "

" No Taehyung you are not vulgar or bad person"

Taehyung looked the way the voice came and it was Jimin. He was shocked for a second when he saw Jimin because of things he just confessed and quickly turned his head away from Jimin in embarrassment .

Jimin came running finding them when another senior officer came to assist Jimin but he left that officer there saying he has some important work to do .

And as soon he reached outside the workshop he heard their conversation . He decided not to interrupt them till they sorted out things but when he heard Taehyung continuously blaming himself and Jungkook pushing Taehyung away , he couldn't stay still anymore and came inside . He saw Taehyung turning his face away from him which made his heart hurt . He slowly walked to Taehyung and slide his hand in Taehyung hand .