chapter 80

Soon three of them wake up , Jimin went to prison after kissing Jungkook and Taehyung goodbye kiss , Hoseok called Taehyung to report him about that person whom he killed and now both them were out of mansion but Jungkook didn’t knew about that .

 After meeting Namjoon and playing with Sejini he came back to Taehyung building but he was getting bored . After strolling for long time he decided to go and meet Taehyung in the office .

“ Tae , are you there ? “ Jungkook asked slowly walking towards Taehyung office , suddenly he was tapped on his shoulder which scared him .

It was none other than one of seokjin bodyguard who came to place some files on Taehyung table , he smiled looking Jungkook and bowed down “ sir , Taehyung boss is not here in the mansion “ while saying he walked inside the office, following him Jungkook also came inside nodding and looking around “ do you know when he will be back ? “ he asked.

Bodyguard shook his head “ no sir “ bowed his head down and walked out of the office leaving Jungkook behind.

Jungkook being disappointed was going to walk out of the office but he decided to look around where Taehyung used to spend most of his time before meeting them .

He looked few photos kept on shelves where two kids were standing holding a beautiful women hand, and by just looking at it he understood who was Taehyung. He quickly took out his phone smiling and took a photo of Taehyung being a kid “ so cute “ .

And started looking around again , now he reached the table and saw many files kept carefully one upon the another on one side , some stationary, some sheets and also some envelopes but what made him little uncomfortable was one of the envelope was little tore from above “ why is it tore from side “ he picked up and started looking around for some tape but couldn’t find .

And suddenly something fell from the envelope which sounded like a metal and rolled to the side of table “ shit “ panicking , Jungkook ran to hold that thing and when he did he noticed it was a “ key attached with a rabbit key “ Jungkook looked around but nothing was there. He shrugged and tired to put it back in the envelope but the more he was trying the more envelope was crumbling from above.

Jungkook sighed “ I think I have to tear it completely and then put it inside “ he did as he thought , he tore the envelope and was going to put the ring back but Jungkook was human who is filled with curiosity .

He wanted to see what is written inside , so first he looked outside to see if someone was coming and then the letter to read :

Taehyung,

Since you came back from the prison , i noticed you have changed and since  you fell in love i think i should warn you to them everything before you anymore  deep and inform you about something very important ....  “

Jungkook's eyes went wide, the more he read , the more he was shocked “ if things written in this letter are true … “ he crumbles the envelope into his fist “ I can’t  forgive them “ and started looking in distance with frown on his face.

“ good morning “

“ good morning “

“ good morning everyone “

“ What happened to Jimin sir ? Why he looks so happy today ?”  one of the officer asked the other when they saw Jimin all smiling, greeting everyone. “ I don’t Know , usually , he always have that dangerous frown on his face which could scare anyone but today he looks more scarier than those times “ the other officer replied .

Jimin reached them smiling “ good morning both of you .. today is a nice day .. right ? “ he asked to which both the officer nodded smiling awkwardly.