chapter 76

Jennie was in the kitchen when suddenly bell of the house started ringing. She ran and opened the gate and a big wide smile came on his face “ Jimin…” And without noticing other two boys she just jumped on Jimin “ .. ohh I missed you .. why are you not coming home these days?” She asked.

Jungkook was stunned suddenly , Taehyung was the same but his  expression just from smiling changed into angry one in just one second . Jimin was not even hugging her , he aggressively removed her arms around his neck and lightly pushed her back “ what the hell are you doing..?” He wiped his shirt without once leaving Jungkook hand .

Jennie then noticed that Jimin was not alone today but have a guest. She instantly bowed down and stood straight , she thought that maybe that’s the reason behind Jimin’s anger” I am sorry Jimin.. ”  but then her eyes stopped on Jimin hand who was holding Jungkook.

Jungkook noticed Jennie’s eyes and suddenly he started feeling a little uncomfortable , he slowly untangled his finger and left Jimin’s hand even though doing this was making heart him  but Jimin started feeling empty, he quickly held Jungkook’s hand again this time more tightly complaining “ why are you leaving my hand.. “

Jungkook was still looking at Jennie while still trying to remove his hand from Jimin tight grip “ its not right min .. I mean Jimin” Taehyung was also looking Jennie but more of like glaring .

“ You are at my home… there is nothing wrong in it ” he said to Jungkook and moved his eyes from him to Jennie” and you .. why don’t you go home ?  “

Jennie eyes were just stuck on his hand which was securely holding Jungkook hand but when heard Jimin she finally looked up but first there was no smile” but Jimin.... I stay here for your mother..she may need my help .... “

“ I know about her everything .. I will give her “ Jimin said cutting Jennie sentence and walked inside the home towards the stairs on his right holding Jungkook hand. Taehyung followed them still glaring Jennie .

Jennie watched them walking up the stairs and clenched her tightly into fist digging her nails in her skin .

“ I don’t like her ..” Taehyung complained reaching on the first floor with little pout . Jimin blinking his eyes looked Taehyung “ who ..?” Taehyung pointed to Jennie downstairs with his eyes .

Jimin looked where Taehyung was looking “ .. ohh Jennie..” she noticed Jimin looking her , she instantly smiled waving. He didn’t wave back instead looked Taehyung “ what did you not like about her ? “

Taehyung crossed his arms on his chest and started walking with Jimin and Jungkook beside them forward with a big frown on his face “ just .. everything “

While they were talking Jungkook couldn’t move his eyes from Jennie even once , he didn’t know why but the way she was looking his hand was little weird and creepy.

Soon they reached outside the room “ this is my mom room ..” Jimin said looking Taehyung and Jungkook who instantly tensed up .

Jimin smiling opened the gate saying, “ mom !!! I am back “ but that smile didn’t last forever, when he noticed the whole room was dark , no light was lightened in the room . Taehyung and Jungkook reactions were the same .

“ Why are lights closed ..?”He touched the switches and turned the lights on and found that her mom was not in the room , soon anxiety took over him , he ran inside the room  “ mom !!! mom .. where are you ? “ he asked anxiously looking around the room .

Taehyung and Jungkook were confused still standing outside , they couldn’t understand why Jimin was being so anxious “ what happened min ?”Taehyung asked and suddenly something caught Jungkook eyes .