chapter 71

What the heck are you saying Jimin?”  Jungkook asked with a deep frown on his innocent face while keeping his attention on Jimin.

Jimin took a deep breath , even though his heart was trembling in fear he looked at Taehyung and Jungkook “ I will explain everything but first of all , lets go somewhere …“

 Taehyung blinking his eyes in confusion looked Jungkook who looked back at him with same confusion “ Jimin  , first tell us ..what do you mean when you said you killed someone ?” Taehyung asked keeping his eyes on Jimin .

Jimin turned his face from them and started looking outside “ I will tell you everything but first lets go from here “

Taehyung was going to ask again but before he said anything , a hand came on his shoulder , he looked behind and saw Jungkook who gave a small nod insisting him to do as Jimin says because this was first time he saw Jimin so scared . Taehyung was getting anxious but still started the car as Jimin wanted .

" Ajusshi ( mister) … This is not how you play .. how many times I have already told you ..” Sejini scolded the big guy for the third time in a row  who was a seokjin bodyguard . He  was assigned duty by seokjin to play with him with strict warning that is don’t ever let that kid see any type of gun .

Poor bodyguard who only knew how to play with a gun and was professional in it was getting confused in a small puzzle game and was getting scolded by the small kid. 

“ I am sorry sir ..” the bodyguard apologized seated on the floor bowing his head down . Sejini in return hit the bodyguard head lightly from his small hand “ I am not sir ..” he pointed behind where seokjin and Namjoon were standing “ they are .. “ then lightly patted his small chest “ I am just sejini .. okay “

Bodyguard nodded “ yes sir ..” Sejini face palmed “ .. I .. I mean Sejini sir .. sorry .. sorry  Sejini “

“ Are you sure this is a good idea … I don't think he can handle him ..” Namjoon said feeling pity for the seokjin bodyguard who was looking miserable while playing with his kid. 

Seokjin smirked proudly with crossed hand on his chest “ I don’t see any problem .. instead I think he is doing a perfect job .. don’t worry about him “

Reaching the destination , Taehyung stopped the car . For whole time all three of them didn’t say a word . This was the first time they were together and still didn’t say a single word to each other .

Jimin unplugged his seat belt , opened the car door and stepped out . Taehyung and Jungkook exchange the look before , then did same and walked to Jimin .

“ what is this place? “ Jungkook asked feeling little uncomfortable looking at a big abandoned building in front of him .

Jimin took another deep breath and clenched his hand tightly “ this is the place where I killed someone and ....“ . This line was enough to scare two boys standing beside him .

“ Wh… wha.. WHAT!! “ Jungkook stuttered .

Taehyung saw Jungkook being scared “ Jimin , what are you saying …  we know you .. we know you can’t do anything like that so why are saying something like this“

Jimin clenched his hand more tightly and instead of replying he started walking to go inside . Taehyung rubbed his temple in frustration and was going to follow him but suddenly he noticed Jungkook all trembling .

“ What happened kook ? Are you alright?”  Taehyung asked stepping closer to him .

Jungkook gulped down still looking at the building “ tae , i am not having a good feeling … this place look creepy “ . It was still daylight but Jungkook was feeling scared he don’t know why .