chapter 6

Officer came and after inspection they were send back In their cells back .

Jungkook as soon entre the room immediately climbed on the bed and sat quietly without disturbing Taehyung . Even though Taehyung helped him but this doesn't mean that he was no more scared from him . Jungkook was still scared from him but in his mind Taehyung is Little , very little helpful which he is grateful for .

But this was making Taehyung awkward . He meant that his voice is irritating but that doesn't mean he has to stay quiet and say nothing but still he can't say anything . So he walked towards his bed and lay down to sleep .

Jungkook felt his stomach making noises but can't eat anything before the dinner time and can't speak anything because he don't want the man get angry so he decided to sleep at last .

But as soon he lay down , the pain which he forgot earlier , getting touch by pillow emerged and without his knowledge a small whimper escaped his mouth . He instantly covered his mouth But it was late Taehyung who was half asleep heard Jungkook whimper . He was disturbed . He grabbed the book on his face and stood up throwing the book with force in the corner of the room making Jungkook tremble in fear " now what ? I thought you are keeping your mouth shut but now you are making noises again ...can't you just shut your mouth "

Jungkook didn't turned his head back in fear of looking at Taehyung angry face which scares him and covered his mouth tightly with his hands , stopping any time of voice escaping from his mouth no matter how much he is pain .

" Prisoner 1607 and prisoner 1608 .. EVERYONE OUT " Officer screamed telling both of them to come out .

Jungkook just like in morning , walked out of the prison keeping his head low but when he walked outside he noticed that the officer who came right now is new and has a handsome face , his height what Little short than him but he look more dominant than him . This officer has young face which make him Same like his age .

He quickly moved his eyes down when his eyes met that officer eyes . He was feeling embarrassed that the boy standing in front of him has become officer and he has become a murderer in this age . If he could find a hole to hide himself he would have buried himself in it for his lifetime .

Taehyung also walked outside but in slow pace , hands in the pockets , looking straight in new officer eyes and stood behind Jungkook smirking but it seems like officer didn't like Taehyung attitude at all .

He walked slowly up to two of them with dangerous smile on his face " jeon Jungkook ..."

When the officer called his name , Jungkook trembled , he thought he did something wrong which he shouldn't have done . He heard the voice but didn't saw the officer eyes who were continuously looking Taehyung exchanging smirks . Jungkook closed his eyes tightly clenching his hand into fist ready for any beating " someone is here for you so follow me "

Jungkook opened his eyes and finally took a breath which he was holding it . For a second he felt that he was going to pass away but thank god that it was just a that someone is here to meet him nothing else .

Jungkook nodded and was ready to go but he saw officer walked passed him towards the other male maintaining same dangerous smile from earlier with his both hands behind his back in a strong posture giving strong dominating vibe " I heard that you are creating too much problems by not listening to other officers but from now onwards its going to stop because I PARK JIMIN your nightmare , am shifting my duty here from today onwards and no one ...no one on my watch can misbehave UNDERSTOOD " Jimin shouted last word coming too close to Taehyung face.

Whereas Taehyung didn't even flinched . Taehyung smirked keeping his hand in his pocket as if he was challenging Jimin " what a joke , try me " but This action of his made Jimin angry .