chapter 84

3 days after call

Jungkook was seated in the restaurant warming  his hand with a cup of coffee near window looking outside while huffing lightly , suddenly someone came and sat in front of him .

“ do you really want to hear ? “ Yoongi asked with stern face .

Jungkook nodded “ tell me everything… I want to hear “

Yoongi took a deep breath looked Jungkook and started explaining “ well you know Hoseok , kim Taehyung right hand and I were in a relationship but broke up because Hoseok deceived me right? “

Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi nodded too “ when you left from exactly that day to two months we weren’t  in touch with each other, we didn’t  contact each other I was devastated  , I couldn’t  believe our 5 year relationship just ended like that ….but he didn’t  stop coming near the prison and stood there for hours not caring if it be sunny, rainy or anything but I couldn’t build my courage to go and meet him .. I .. I just can’t …..

*Few months back *

Its been two months but still Yoongi couldn’t cope up from the betrayal he got and to forget all this, Yoongi started going to bar and used to drink for hours but still he couldn’t feel drunk .

Today was same , after drinking he came out of the restaurant totally wasted but still he was this much attentive that he could understand what was happening.

Suddenly he started feeling weird , he quickly ran to the tree and vomit everything  he had for whole day and suddenly everything in front of him started getting blurry, he blinked his eyes few more times but still it was not getting better instead it was getting more blurryand all of a sudden he lost he composure

But before he could fall down , Hoseok who was watching since earlier came running and held him from his waist “ yoongi … are you okay? “ he asked .

Yoongi to maintain his balance held Hoseok shoulder but when he saw Hoseok face everything about betrayal came running in mind and just pushed him hard back “ you … you liar … stay away from me “

And turned to walk but still he couldn’t  walk properly was going to fell again but Hoseok again came running “ yoongi why you have to hurt yourself by drinking like this huhhh ? “

But Yoongi didn’t  listen to him and pushed him away “ stay away … I hate you … I hate you … “ repeating the same words he started walking taking wall support but his legs keep on giving up upon him .

Hoseok clenched  his hand into fist “ yes I betrayed you …” he ran to yoongi and pinned him against the wall holding  his both hand “ yes I played with you just to use you …” tears from yoongi eyes started flowing “  but my love for you was genuine….” Hoseok leaned forward " i love you ...i genuinely loved you ..." and smelled yoongi presence which he was missing since long time “ I still love you yoongi “ suddenly his grip on yoongi started loosing up and gradually left him moving back from him “ I …I am sorry for this …I didn’t  mean to ….“ he couldn’t control his emotions in front of yoongi . He missed him “ I should book a taxi for you “ he took out a phone to call .

“ Will you show me everything without lying? “

Hoseok finger stopped as soon he heard Yoongi .

“ will you tell me everything without any lie , will you show me everything? Everything you are in … Everything? Would you trust me enough to tell me everything? “ yoongi asked as tears flow down his eyes .

Hoseok couldn’t  reply anything and just keeping looking down on his phone.

Yoongi waited for Hoseok to reply for quite a few minutes but when no reply came he felt his heart breaking all over again. He scoffed “ I was an idiot to ask … of course why would you trust an officer… “ and turned talking support of wall “ don’t  you ever come near me .. “ he clenched his hand “ from now on you are nothing… .”