chapter 87

Taehyung heart jumped as soon he felt Jungkook warmth around his hand . He looked down at his hand softly which Jungkook was holding then raised his eyes “ there is nothing to talk now … “ he pulled his hand from Jungkook grip and walked out of the cafe towards his car leaving .

Jungkook was stunned, he moved his eyes down and looked his hand which Taehyung jerked it off and suddenly tears started welling up looking at his enpty hand but he didn't let it flow.

Jimin was shocked too when he heard Taehyung he couldn’t understand what Taehyung was trying to do , he quickly walked to Jungkook “ just wait .. okay “ he said smiling and ran out of the restaurant after Taehyung .

“ Taehyung … “

“ Taehyung  wait … “

Jimin paced up his speed and angrily pulled Taehyung from his shoulder “ what the hell Taehyung last night you were crying for him … and now when he finally decided to talk to us you just … pushed him away ?? “ he was filled  with anger and confusion but when he saw tears welling up in Taehyung eyes his expression changed.

“ Do you have any idea when he held my hand how crazily I want to pull him …even right now I want to run back and held him in my embrace tightly and never let him leave us again but Jimin… try to remember what are we doing past these months .. “

Jimin blinked his eyes and went into deep thinking....

After one week of breakup

Taehyung has closed himself in room and just keep on crying in the corner in the dark . Jimin was hurting too and was angry with Taehyung for bringing their relationship to this end but his love for them was so strong that even if he wants to hate him he couldn't .

Jimin was standing outside the room hearing Taehyung whimpers , he clenched his hand.  He sighed and opened the gate .

He saw the whole room was dark just dim moonlight was coming inside the room through transparent wall . He slowly walked to Taehyung who was seated in the corner like a small ball , all curled up still crying .

He sat down on his knees placing his hand Taehyung head " tae ..." and called his name softly lightly caressing his head . Taehyung slowly raised his head " jimin .."  he called with his puffy eyes " i .. i am sorry" a sob left his mouth as he apologized. Jimin couldn't see him like this anymore and pulled his head towards him wrapping his arm around Taehyung body .

Taehyung held Jimin's shirt tightly with both hands and started sobbing snuggling his face in Jimin neck , after calming down a little inhaling Jimin presence , hesitating he asked " how ...how is he now ? Did you ..did you talk to him ? " His voice was breaking  .

Tears also started welling up in Jimin eyes " i couldn't ... But he is fine now , Namjoon Hyung and Sejini were with him " he slowly moved back Taehyung from his hug and cupped Taehyung face " now stop crying , okay ... Its enough" he said as he worriedly wiped the tears off with his thumb.

" But I can't live without Jungkook.. Jimin" Taehyung said with wobbly lips" i want him back .. " and tears started flowing down again " i love him so much jimin ...i love him so much "

Jimin's shook his head " he is definitely angry with us .. but i know he loves us ... I am sure he will come back to us again .." he again wiped those tears from Taehyung's eyes " we just need to give him some time.. okay " still crying, Taehyung nodded looking down hoping Jimin is right . 

" Untill then ... Lets find out about the one who killed sofia and stops those pics from circulating " Jimin suggested tucking Taehyung messy hair behind his ear softly which caught Taehyung attention a little .