chapter 64

" Shhhhh !!! Don't make noise... look there " the person was none other than Namjoon, he was the one who pulled seokjin on the side of the clothe shop and he was the one who was keeping the seokjin mouth shut with hand while looking the other direction.

Seokjin looked the way Namjoon was looking but he couldn't find anyone suspicious , he could ask from Namjoon about whom he was talking about but right now he was in no position to ask anything .

Namjoon frowned angrily " That person in cap ... he is a reporter.. he is one who first posted Jungkook news putting fake accusations on him... " he looked seokjin and suddenly realized how close they were standing each other, their nose were practically touching each other.

Seokjin's anxious face suddenly vanished and calmed down in a second looking in Namjoon deep eyes .

Namjoon instantly stepped back , moving his hand away from seokjin mouth but in that he didn't noticed where he was stepping there was small toolbox, maybe kept by the shopkeepers but seokjin eyes did , before Namjoon could trip on it , he pulled Namjoon grabbing his waist with both hands and brought him close to him .

Namjoon's eyes went wide when he felt seokjin hands on his waist " w.. what are you doing? L.. leave me " he said lightly pushing seokjin shoulder back but seokjin pulled him back near himself , he moved his eyes from Namjoon to the toolbox " there is box ... do you want fall ? "

Namjoon turned his head to look down and realized seokjin was telling the truth . Seokjin slowly loosened his grip on his waist and Namjoon stepped back this time keeping in mind about the toolbox.

Seokjin started smiling lightly but then he realized why he was smiling and instantly stood with smug experience like always , he looked at that reporter crossing his arms on his chest " so is that why you were hiding?"

Namjoon looked at seokjin and then flowing his eyes direction he looked at that reporter too and that frowned returned on his face , he nodded " I hate that person.. me and hyung-shik was finding him restlessly but his agency said he quit the job the next day he telecast the false news of Jungkook "

Seokjin frowned and looked Namjoon " hyung-shik ?"

Namjoon nodded " Jungkook manager ... he is Jungkook age so I call him from his name but that not important right now...finally I found him when I was in that shop with you ...I followed him and came here .. " Seokjin started smiling again , happy to know that he was not the reason why Namjoon ran out of there and started looking that reporter again .

That reporter was sitting on the chair sipping the cold coffee from café shop , he waiting for someone.

" ohh..!! " seokjin reacted raising his eyebrows.

" Someone came to meet him ... " Namjoon reacted at the same time when they saw someone coming near that reporter.

" why did you called me ??" reporter asked as soon he saw the person sitting on the chair in front of him .

" wait ... isn't .. isn't that the same girl who reported Jungkook " Namjoon eyes went wide looking the same girl sitting with that reporter.

That girl first looked around to be confirmed that no one was watching them , Namjoon quickly turned his head but he again forgot he was still standing near seokjin . As soon he turned he was again face to face to seokjin .

Namjoon quickly pushed himself back to maintain distance " I ..i am sorry "

Seokjin rubbed his nape nodding " its okay .." he Cleared his throat " don't come close to me and dirty my expensive clothes " he said dusting his all cleaned clothes.