Episode - 26 : Tragic Farewell

"Even in the face of unbearable loss, the bonds of love and friendship can guide us towards healing and the pursuit of our most challenging missions."

Jimin's heart raced as he sprinted towards Taehyung's room, his thoughts jumbled with a mix of fear and anticipation

Jimin's heart raced as he sprinted towards Taehyung's room, his thoughts jumbled with a mix of fear and anticipation. The corridors blurred as he hurriedly made his way, desperate to reach his friend. The weight of impending doom hung heavily upon him, a sense of foreboding tightening his chest.

Pushing the door open with a forceful thrust, Jimin's world crumbled into fragments as the scene before him unfolded. Taehyung's lifeless body lay sprawled on the cold floor, crimson blood seeping from his wrist, staining the room in a macabre display.

"Taehyung," Jimin's voice quivered as he rushed to his friend's side. He cradled Taehyung's body in his lap, desperately shaking him in a futile attempt to wake him up.

"Tae... Tae... please, open your eyes, soulmate, see, I am here," Jimin pleaded through choked sobs, his arms enveloping Taehyung's lifeless form in a futile attempt to warm him back to life.

"Taehyung i said open your eyes.... you know i hate it when you behave like this to me..... please open your eyes" he said while hugging his body.

Just as Jimin clung desperately to the absence of his friend's soul, Yn entered the room, her eyes widening in shock and horror at the heartbreaking sight that unfolded before her.

Hearing Yn's steps, Jimin looked upwards, tears streaming down his face, his gaze pleading for her to do the impossible.

"Yn... please, tell Taehyung to open his eyes... he's angry with me, isn't he?" he pleaded, his voice filled with an agonizing hope.

Bent at the level of Jimin, Yn gently touched Taehyung's lifeless wrist, her touch trembling with sorrow.

"Blood... Yn, what is the blood doing on my Tae's wrist?" Jimin asked, confusion and grief intertwining in his voice.

With a tremble in her own voice, Yn summoned the strength to deliver the devastating truth. Shaking Jimin gently, she whispered, "Jimin... come to your senses... Taehyung... Taehyung is no more."