Episode - 8 : Strange feeling

Jimin sat alone on the rooftop of the old abandoned house , lost in thoughts

He was trying to process the new feeling that had been creeping up on him. It was a strange sensation that he had never experienced before, and he was struggling to identify what it was.

Jimin - what is this feeling called?

Without warning, Mr. Lee appeared, startling Jimin out of his reverie.

Mr

Mr. Lee - Wow, it's actually not raining today! It's kind of a surprise because every time I see you, it's like the rain just follows you around. I mean, it's almost like you have some kind of weird power to control the weather or something. But I guess it must just be a strange coincidence

Upon hearing this, Jimin grinned and simply replied,

Jimin - Haha, don't be silly. I don't have the power of rain or anything like that. It's just funny how things work out sometimes, you know?

Jimin shrugged, trying to act as if it was just a coincidence.

Mr. Lee - is everything alright?

Jimin - I don't know what's happening to me. Ever since that girl came into my life, I've been feeling really weird. Like there's this strange feeling in my stomach that I can't really explain. When she kissed me, it was like a thousand butterflies just flew out of nowhere and spread their wings in my gut. And the longer I spend time with her, the more I realize that I just want her to be near me all the time. I want her to cuddle me and kiss me and just be close to me. But... today something happened, something different. She was telling me about her past, and I saw tears in her eyes, and my heart just ached for her. It was like I suddenly wanted to just hug her and kiss her and tell her that I'm always gonna be there for her, no matter what. But, like, I can't actually do that. I'm just confused about what all this means. It's not like this is the first time I've seen her cry or anything, but the way I felt today was like... something new. Something different.

 Something different

Mr. Lee listened carefully as Jimin explained how he felt lost and confused by the unfamiliar emotion.

Finally, after Jimin had finished, Mr. Lee smiled knowingly and began to explain to him

Mr. Lee - It sounds like you might have developed some romantic feelings for this girl. The butterflies in your stomach, the desire to be close to her, and the way your heart ached when you saw her tears - these are all common signs of attraction and affection or simply called love. It's okay to feel confused about it, especially if you've never felt this way before. Maybe it's worth exploring your feelings more and seeing if there's potential for something more with her. Just be honest with yourself and with her, and take things at a pace that feels comfortable for both of you.

As Jimin listened, he was surprised but also relieved to hear that what he was feeling had a name and was not uncommon. He nodded slowly, taking in Mr. Lee's words.

Jimin - Thank you, Mr. Lee. I... I think you might be right. Maybe I do have feelings for her. But what do I do now?

Mr. Lee - Well, the most important thing is to be honest with yourself and with her. Maybe you could have a conversation with her about how you're feeling, but approach it in a respectful and gentle way. Let her know that you value your friendship with her, but that you also have developed some feelings that you're still trying to understand.

Jimin - That sounds scary.

How can I tell her when she doesn't even know that I am a human

Mr. Lee - It can be scary, but it's also brave. Remember, it's okay to feel vulnerable and unsure sometimes. That's a natural part of life and growth. And who knows, maybe she feels the same way about you.

Jimin nodded slowly, feeling a mix of emotions.

Jimin - did you ever fall in love with someone?

Suddenly, Mr. Lee's gaze stayed fixed on the sky as he spoke of his own sad past.

Mr. Lee - I had no memories of my family or of ever being in love. All I knew was my name and my job. My life had changed when my boss saved me from an accident 21 years ago, and since then I had simply worked for him. I tried to find my family, but had no clues about it.

Jimin listened with interest to Mr. Lee's story, feeling a mix of emotions - sympathy for Mr. Lee's loss, but also curiosity about how he had coped with such a difficult situation.

 Lee's loss, but also curiosity about how he had coped with such a difficult situation

Jimin - That sounds really tough, Mr. Lee. How did you manage to keep going?

Mr. Lee - Well, at first it was very hard. I felt like I was lost and didn't know who I was or where I belonged. But over time, I learned to focus on what I could control - my job, my relationships with my colleagues, my own personal growth. And eventually, I came to see that those things were enough to give my life meaning.

Jimin nodded, understanding that sometimes life can be unpredictable and unfair, but it's important to find ways to cope and keep moving forward.

Jimin - That's really insightful, Mr. Lee. I'll remember that.

Mr. Lee smiled warmly at Jimin.

Mr. Lee - I'm glad I could help. Just remember, even when things seem bleak, there's always a way forward. You just have to keep looking for it.

To be continued.......