Episode - 22 : Memories pt1

Jimin stepped outside of Taehyung's room and made his way towards the rooftop of the building

Jimin stepped outside of Taehyung's room and made his way towards the rooftop of the building. The sky above still bore traces of gray, rainy clouds. As the wind gently rustled through his hair, Jimin held Mr. Lee's hat in his hands.

"Everything seems to be alright now, but why does my heart still feel a sense of fear?" Jimin murmured, clenching his chest in distress.

Lost in his thoughts, Jimin suddenly felt someone embracing him from behind. Startled, he turned around in a panic and saw Yn, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, Mochi," Yn choked out, her voice trembling. Jimin quickly wiped away her tears, trying to calm her down.

"Yn, why are you crying? And why are you apologizing?" Jimin asked with confusion evident in his voice.

Yn took hold of his hands, still weeping softly. "Mochi, I'm sorry for the harsh words I said to you. I truly am."

Moved by her words, Jimin tightly embraced her, gently patting her back. "Yn, don't apologize. I was in the wrong-I should never have tried to hide the truth from you. I'm truly sorry."

"No, Mochi, please don't say that. I'm the one at fault. I've only added to your burdens. I'm so sorry," Yn replied, her voice filled with remorse.

"You haven't added any burdens, Yn. In fact, you are my place of comfort," Jimin said, his smile breaking through the pain. His cat ears twitched in sync with his smile.

Curiously, Yn reached out to touch his cat ears.

"Your cat ears are so cute," she said, causing Jimin to look at her in confusion.

"What's wrong?" she asked, noticing his perplexed expression.

"Aren't they scary to you?" Jimin asked, surprised.

"No!" Yn laughed. "They're not scary at all!"

"Does that mean I'm cute too?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, I've been telling you from the start just how cute you are. But in your human form, you're even more adorable," Yn said, causing Jimin's cheeks to flush.

"Yn, thank you. Thank you for understanding me and thank you for always being there for me," Jimin expressed his gratitude.

"Hehe, don't make me feel like I've done something so great," Yn playfully responded.

"You absolutely have, and that's why I'm saying it," Jimin insisted, his smile unwavering.

Suddenly, Yn paused and looked at Jimin, who was still smiling.

"Mochi, if you don't mind, can I know your story? I mean, how did you end up here in the human world?" Yn asked, her eyes fixed on him.

Jimin hesitated for a moment before finally speaking.