Episode - 16 : Battle in the Rain and A Sinister Proposition

Now, standing in front of them, Jimin unleashed his rage upon Mr. Kim. The rainwater morphed into razor-sharp projectiles, narrowly missing them both. The pain and wrath emanating from Jimin's eyes were evident to anyone who looked, his feline-like ears twitching with each movement.

 The pain and wrath emanating from Jimin's eyes were evident to anyone who looked, his feline-like ears twitching with each movement

"Mr. Kim, you shall suffer the consequences for your actions," Jimin's voice echoed with newfound authority. "No longer will you escape punishment for your cruel and greedy ways."

Taken aback and stunned by this unexpected turn of events, Mr. Kim swiftly attempted to regain control of the situation. A wicked grin stretched across his face as he aimed his gun at Jimin. However, before he could pull the trigger, Jimin manipulated the rainwater to create a shield around himself. Yet, in a sudden twist, Mr. Kim redirected his weapon towards Mr. Lee.

In a split second, Jimin's eyes widened with a mixture of shock and horror as he realized Mr. Kim's new target. Without hesitation, he sprung into action, using his abilities to control the rainwater to swiftly form a barrier between Mr. Lee and the gun.

As the bullets struck the watery shield, it shimmered and trembled under the impact. Jimin's heart raced as he desperately tried to maintain control, his focus unwavering despite the chaos unfolding around him.

Seeing his plan foiled, Mr. Kim's sinister smile twisted into a furious scowl. Determination gleamed in his eyes as he realized he had underestimated Jimin's powers. With a wrathful snarl, he lunged towards Jimin, aiming to overpower him physically.

But Jimin was no ordinary opponent. As Mr. Kim charged at him, Jimin leaped into the air, using his agile reflexes to dodge the incoming attack. He then channeled his anger and strength into a powerful strike, landing a direct blow on Mr. Kim and sending him sprawling to the ground.

 Kim and sending him sprawling to the ground

"You are nothing, Mr. Kim. Just a pathetic man who takes pleasure in the suffering of others," Jimin's voice echoed through the forest.

Jimin approached Mr. Kim, his eyes burning with determination and anger. Despite the chaos and danger surrounding them, he directed his attention towards the fallen man, his voice filled with conviction.

"Your cruelty ends now, Mr. Kim" Jimin declared firmly, his voice carrying a weight that resonated through the air.

In response, Mr. Kim burst into an unsettling, sinister laughter, clapping his hands mockingly.

"Do you truly believe you can stop me?" he jeered. "Have you forgotten the nights when you sobbed yourself to sleep, Jimin? Where did this newfound confidence come from? It seems your memory fails you."

With each word, Mr

With each word, Mr. Kim's laughter grew darker, but jimin's façade of confidence soon crumbled. Eerily, fear began to etch its way onto his face as the repressed memories resurfaced, haunting him in the present moment.

Amidst the taunting, Mr. Kim's smirk widened as he addressed a tender spot in Jimin's heart.

"Oh, Jimin I heard you came here searching for your mother" he sneered, "I can help you find your mother, but only if you surrender yourself to me willingly. That is the price you must pay."

The weight of Mr. Kim's proposition hit Jimin like a tidal wave, overwhelming his fragile emotions. Unable to contain his sorrow any longer, tears streamed down Jimin's face, a reflection of his vulnerability and internal struggle.

His heart sank as he grappled with the difficult decision in front of him. The thought of finding his mother, who he had longed for all these years, was almost within reach, yet the conditions set by Mr. Kim was almost unbearable.

Through trembling lips, Jimin mustered the strength to speak, his voice quivering with desperation, "Will you.......truly help me?"

Mr. Kim paused, his expression masking his true intentions. The sudden shift in his demeanor left Jimin feeling even more uncertain. After what felt like an eternity, Mr. Kim finally responded, his voice dripping with calculated deceit.

"Oh, I will help you, dear Jimin," he replied with an eerie grin. "But remember, everything comes at a price. Are you willing to pay it?"

To be continued........