Episode - 20 : Reunion

As she said those words to jimin, he doesn't know why, but his heart aches upon hearing them. Before he can utter a response, she starts walking away. Just as he contemplate stopping her, a voice calls out from behind.

 Just as he contemplate stopping her, a voice calls out from behind

"Jimin..."

Yn's heart skipped a beat, and she froze in her tracks. The voice reverberated through her mind, the mere sound of it invoking a flood of memories. She turned, her eyes scanning the surroundings in search of the source, and then, yn saw him. A man, drenched in rainwater and sported injuries that marred his clothing. Seeing him like this after so many years, Yn's heart aches.

Startled, jimin turned around to find Mr. Lee standing there, his clothes drenched and injuries marring his body. His apologetic expression revealed that he failed to catch mr. Kim. Before jimin could utter a word, Yn rushed towards Mr. Lee, her tears flowing uncontrollably as she embraced him tightly.

 Lee, her tears flowing uncontrollably as she embraced him tightly

Jimin stood there, silently observing them. Yn's heartache was palpable, and jimin's heart ached in tandem with hers. This unexpected turn of events left jimin speechless, unsure of what to say or do.

"Dad... why didn't you come back to me? If you're alive, why didn't you come to me?" Yn's voice trembled with a mix of longing and sorrow, her words punctuated by sobs.

Gently, Mr. Lee wrapped his arms around her, offering what comfort he could.

"I'm not your dad, miss, but please don't cry," his voice quivered with remorse as he desperately tried to console her.

But Yn clung to him, unwilling to accept his denial.

"Dad, you are my dad. I never forgot you. Your voice, your warmth, everything is the same, just like 21 years ago," she pleaded through her tears, her voice aching with a deep-rooted desire for validation and reunion.

Confusion swirled within jimin, unable to comprehend the depth of their connection and the coincidental circumstances that brought them together.

Unable to ignore the parallels, jimin cautiously approached them, his voice filled with genuine concern. "Mr. Lee, what happened? Are you alright?"