Episode - 24 : Memories pt3

"In the depths of our pain, a glimmer of hope emerges, reminding us that even in our darkest moments, we are not alone."

Time passed, and Jimin continued to search for the place his mother had described

Time passed, and Jimin continued to search for the place his mother had described. Every night, he would venture out while Taehyung slept, hoping to find the answers he sought. But still, the elusive place eluded him.

One evening, as Jimin was playfully jumping from one place to another in Taehyung's bedroom, the door suddenly swung open. Taehyung entered with red, puffy eyes, his anger evident as he slammed the door shut.

He collapsed onto the bed, crying uncontrollably, and Jimin's heart ached at the sight of his friend in such distress. He leaped towards Taehyung, hoping to console him, but the tears kept streaming down his face.

Taehyung eventually stood up and made his way to the window, tears still falling from his eyes. As he gazed at the moon, he uttered words that sent chills down Jimin's spine.

"Will this pain go away if I die?" Taehyung questioned, his voice filled with despair. "But I want to find you, Mom. I don't want to die without finding you."

Jimin couldn't bear to see Taehyung like this. He transformed into his human form and approached him, offering words of comfort.

"Tae... everything will be alright," Jimin said softly, his voice filled with reassurance.

Taehyung lifted his tear-streaked face and locked eyes with Jimin. His tears seemed to cease as he took in the sight of jimin.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked, his voice trembling. "And what are you..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Jimin pulled him into a tight embrace, gently patting his back.

"I know life is hard for you right now, but this pain won't last forever," Jimin said soothingly. "You will find happiness again, just as you dream. Don't lose hope, my soulmate."

Taehyung felt a mixture of confusion and comfort as Jimin held him tenderly. How could this stranger understand his pain so deeply? Yet, in that moment, it felt like Jimin knew him better than anyone.