Episode - 21 : The Magic Within

Taehyung's pov -

Taehyung's pov -

As Jimin carried me on his back, memories flooded my mind. I couldn't help but reminisce about a time when I was a young and carefree boy, filled with dreams and a firm belief in the fantastical. It may sound peculiar, but I truly believed in the power of magic.

But then everything changed; my world turned cold and desolate when my mother left me. My father, a man no less than a devil, made my life a living nightmare. Yet, I endured, holding onto the hope that one day, magic would grace my life, and I would be reunited with my mother. The love I held for her surpassed all else; she was my everything.

That's when Jimin entered my life, a ray of light in the darkness. He was also on a quest to find his missing mother, and his presence ignited hope within me. If a prince could venture into the human world in search of his mother, then why couldn't I attempt the same?

Jimin became a beacon of hope for me, someone who understood my pain, as he too longed to be reunited with his mother. He quickly became my confidant, my soulmate. The memories of our time together flooded my mind, each one more precious than the last.

I recalled the day when I first laid eyes on Jimin in his human form, a miraculous transformation he underwent solely to comfort me. The genuine care and compassion he exuded in that moment stopped my tears from flowing. In that instant, I knew he was someone I could trust and rely on. He became the second person in my life whom I loved with all my heart.

As we hurried through the hospital, memories intertwined with the present, a bittersweet reminder of the journey we were on.

Now, as I felt the weariness flooding into my bones, I knew that the time had come for me to bid Jimin farewell. My eyelids grew heavy, and I could sense that this was our final moment together.

As we raced through the hospital, Jimin's voice reached my tired ears, urging me to hold on for just a little longer. But my energy reserves had been depleted, and weariness consumed my body. All I longed for in that moment was the comfort of my mother's lap, to find solace in her embrace once more.