Episode - 14 : shocking truth

Her teary eyes obscured her view.

However, she knows she must stay strong for mochi. Taking a deep breath, she wipes away her tears and steps forward.

"If you want money or anything, please just take it from me, but let mochi go," yn pleads, looking towards mochi

"I'm sorry, miss, but I don't need anything except this cat. This cat is more important to me than money. My life depends on him," Mr. Lee responds, his gaze is fixed on yn.

Suddenly, yn collapses in front of him, completely breaking down. The tears she had wiped away moments ago now stream down her cheeks.

"Please, just let him go. He may be just a cat to you, but to me, he's everything. He's my family. I can't bear to lose him. If you're going to take him, then kill me first," she declares.

Suddenly, Mr. Lee has a flashback of a crying girl, and someone's voice echoes in his mind.

"Promise me you'll take good care of your daughter."

Mr. Lee feels his heart pounding rapidly. It feels as though someone is stabbing him in the chest, all because of the girl standing before him. Her tears hold more power than his own life.

He can't bear to see the girl cry any longer, and the grip on mochi loosens. He looks at yn with a small smile.

"You can take him, but if you truly want to protect him and ensure his safety, please hide him and let him go somewhere no one can find him," he instructs.

Upon hearing his words, yn rushes towards mochi.

"Jimin was right when he said that humans are greedy, and now I understand. I'm just one of them, which is why he used that phrase. But I'm happy if my death brings someone else happiness," he whispers to himself.

Mochi overhears his words, But he still doesn't understand it.

Suddenly, mochi snaps back to reality as yn tightly embraces him.

"Thank you... Thank you so much, mister" She expressed her gratitude, but due to her teary eyes, she didn't see Mr. Lee's face.

But Mr. Lee interjects

"I don't need your thank you. Just run from here, because if you stay any longer, be prepared for what's to come" he advises before turning away.

Unable to comprehend Mr. Lee's words, Yn begins to walk away, her mind consumed with confusion. Meanwhile, Mochi, still in her embrace, fixes his gaze upon Mr. Lee. Suddenly, his eyes widened, filled with fear and recognition because Mr. Kim, his greatest tormentor, the man who shattered his world without a second thought, is Standing before mr. Lee.

A sense of dread washes over Mochi as the memories come flooding back. Mr. Kim, a man blinded by power and indifferent to his own family, had caused unimaginable pain and suffering in his life. As he stares at Mr. Kim, his heart pounds in his chest, and the weight of fear presses down upon him.

However, just as the tension becomes unbearable, the scene starts to fade. Yn has unknowingly walked a bit farther, and the distance begins to blur the terrifying image of Mr. Kim. Jimin's relief is short-lived as he recollects Mr. Lee's words.

"Jimin was right when he said that humans are greedy, and now I understand. I'm just one of them, which is why he used that phrase. But I'm happy if my death brings someone else happiness"

It suddenly dawns on him that Mr. Lee was putting his own life on the line by intervening. Understanding the reality of the situation, fear grips jimin's heart.

Mr. Kim is after him, and it's clear that he wants him to catch at any cost and he doesn't care if it's cost someone's life

The realization hits jimin like a bolt of lightning, his mind racing to connect the dots. The anxiety intensifies, knowing that he is going to lost Mr. Lee, the one person who had always been there for him through his problems and pain.

Acting purely on instinct, jimin breaks free from Yn's embrace and reverses his course, running back towards Mr. Lee in his human form.

Yn stood frozen in her spot as Mochi transforms from his feline form into his human self.

To be continued........