Episode - 25 : Death's Embrace

"In the depths of darkness, the most heartbreaking truths are uncovered, and the echoes of betrayal shatter the fragile bonds of love and trust."

Taehyung was peacefully resting, his eyes closed and his mind drifting into dreams, until the sound of approaching footsteps snapped him back to reality

Taehyung was peacefully resting, his eyes closed and his mind drifting into dreams, until the sound of approaching footsteps snapped him back to reality. He slowly opened his eyes, only to be met with the sight of a doctor wearing a mask. Something about the doctor seemed familiar, and as the mask was removed, Taehyung's eyes widened in disbelief. It was his father, Mr. Kim, dressed in the uniform of a doctor.

"DAD...what do you want now?" Taehyung's anger seeped through his words. "Did you come here to beat me or maybe try to kill me once again?"

Mr. Kim approached his son, his voice filled with remorse. "I am sorry," he said softly. It was the first time Taehyung had ever heard those words from his father's mouth. He paused, unable to fully comprehend the apology.

"Why are you sorry?" Taehyung questioned, his anger still present. "Are you apologizing because that bullet hit me? But if it had hit either Jimin or Mr. Lee, I'm certain you wouldn't feel sorry at all. Dad, why are you becoming a monster every day?"

Upon hearing Taehyung's piercing words, Mr. Kim's expression shifted in an instant. Anger blazed across his face like a wildfire out of control.

"Enough with your lecture, I hate it," Mr. Kim snapped, his voice thick with indignation. "The only reason I am here is to ask you for Jimin's mother's name. In return, I will tell you where your mother is and what happened twenty-one years ago."

"Do you think I will tell you Jimin's mother's name?" Taehyung's voice dripped with raw fury.

"Calm down, my son. I am merely asking for her name; I have no intention of causing her harm," Mr. Kim assured, his words tinged with desperation to pacify his son's anger.

"Just leave before I shout," Taehyung warned, his patience wearing thin.

Mr. Kim slowly rose from his seat and began walking away, his steps heavy with an air of sadness. But before he left, he turned to face Taehyung, a deep sorrow etched on his face.