Chronicle 1

A figure suddenly rushed in, the whole person was thin and small, it was the original owner's mother, oh no, adoptive mother Yang Lan.

Even though Yang Lan's face was not as good as it was when she was young and she had worked hard for many years, Su Momo still saw the shadow of another person in her facial features, a young lady from the Su family in the capital. Su Ling.

Speaking of which, there is no explanation for the miscarriage incident in my memory. It may be due to Su Ling's face, or it may be difficult to investigate because of the passage of time. In short, both families agreed that they had raised two daughters.

Especially the biological parents of the Su family in the capital, they have only one son and one daughter, and Su Ling has been weak since she was a child, so they have habitually doted on her for a long time.

After knowing the truth, they were all very reluctant. Thinking of their family's great career, seeing Su Ling's tears, they tacitly agreed that she would continue to stay.

Because Su Momo didn't go to the capital, they didn't even clarify to the people around that Su Ling was an adopted daughter.

Presumably even if Su Momo went to the capital, they would only say that Su Momo was the youngest daughter who was fostered in the countryside.

"You girl, what's the ink mark? Hurry up!"

Yang Lan saw the girl lying on the bed burying her face in the quilt, looking like she didn't want to get up, so she became anxious and quickly stepped forward, wanting to take a photo of her. On the back of the head.

Su Momo turned slightly to one side, and Yang Lan patted her on the shoulder. It happened that the quilt was pulled down, and suddenly, Su Momo's face was revealed.

I saw that the 18-year-old girl had fair skin. She had just woken up in the morning, and her face was still flushed. The force of this palm was too strong, and she frowned slightly.

Yang Lan was stunned, she hadn't read any books, but she also felt a little strange, this, this, this is so beautiful!

How come I never thought this damn girl was so good-looking before?

Thinking of the number of betrothal gifts revealed by the matchmaker, Yang Lan felt that it was going to be less.

Su Momo glanced at Yang Lan, sat up, and said lightly, "Mom, I won't go."

Yang Lan suddenly came back to her senses, her eyes widened, and her tone was harsh: "Do you think you are the eldest lady? If you don't have a lady's life, you have a lady's disease! What do you want to do if you don't get married? Do you have a job? Can you work in the field? Do you want to have a free meal at home??"

It is now 1975, and it is actually not that difficult anymore. As a native of Dahe Village, the Su family will not be unable to afford food.

If you don't have white rice, you can still eat the pickled vegetables and steamed buns.

After all, it was Su Momo's two younger brothers who were anxious to get a wife.

The Su family's grandparents gave birth to three sons, the eldest son Su Jianguo, the second son Su Jianmin, and the third son Su Jianjun. Su Momo's adoptive parents are the second son Su Jianmin.

Uncle Su Jianguo gave birth to three children, all of whom were daughters, Su Zhaodi, Su Pandi, and Su Laidi. That's why he and his aunt had never been able to hold their heads high, and they were like cows and horses at home.

Su Momo's parents gave birth to three children, the eldest daughter Su Momo, the second son Su Dazhi, and the youngest son Su Xiaozhi. The two sons are twins, who are two years younger than Su Momo. But Su Momo often helped his parents when he was young. Take them.

Brother-in-law Su Jianjun is still unmarried. He is only two years older than Su Momo. He is the elder son of the Su family's grandma, so he has always been favored.

After sorting out the relationship between the characters in her mind, Su Momo felt a burst of weakness in her body. Obviously, her physique has also been brought over. Now she is in a more serious condition than Su Ling, who was weak since she was a child in the capital.

Fortunately, Su Momo's skills are still there, so she nimbly avoided Yang Lan's pursuit, ran to the door, and shouted: "Grandma, help me!"

Su's grandmother happened to be sitting on the eaves to choose vegetables, Hearing the movement, she immediately glared at Yang Lan who was chasing after Su Momo, and scolded: "Good Yang Lan, you didn't work early in the morning and spoiled my granddaughter?!" Yang Lan was photographed by Grandma Su's

authority , I could only put down my slap angrily, and argued: "Mom, isn't this the matchmaker who came to urge you? Then Li Junsheng is a worker in the county! After marrying him, he will be popular and hot, and I can still wrong my daughter. ?!"

Everyone in the Su family knows that Grandma Su prefers Su Momo.

In fact, at the beginning, Grandma Su had the same attitude towards her granddaughters, ignoring them all. Even though Su Momo had two younger brothers who got a little bit of credit, Grandma Su was impartial, and the girl had to do a lot of work. , after all, in this era, only hard-working girls can get married. Which woman doesn't come here like this?

Although Su Momo is quite talented in reading, Grandma Su will never relax. Su Momo still has to help the family collect firewood and feed the chickens after school.

Things turned around when Su Momo was 7 years old.

That year, Su Momo was in the first grade. The school was in the next-door brigade. Normally, her father or uncle would take her there before going to work.

But it just so happened that both of them had something to do that day, so it was Grandma Su's turn to see her off. As a result, Su Momo suddenly kept crying. The little girl who was always quiet and only interested in studying suddenly disregarded her image like this, which really scared people Jump.

At that time, everyone thought that Su Momo hated Grandma Su and didn't want her to send her off. After all, Grandma Su didn't treat them very well. Now that she was caught off guard by a child, Grandma Su couldn't help it.

But she was used to asking for face, and Su Momo didn't want her to give it away, so she went to feed the chickens and ignored her.

Who knows, but before the chickens were finished feeding, news came from the village about an hour later.

"Hetan Road is treading!!"

Hetan Road is the only place to go to school.

I heard that neither the Ma family's wife nor her son were buried in the village, and they have not been dug out yet.

Grandma Su was so frightened that she broke into a cold sweat, and the rest of the family were also frightened.

At this time, they looked at the crying Su Momo differently.

After all, Su Momo laughed when Grandma Su said she wouldn't go to school just now! Moreover, this girl has always been eager to learn. She likes to make gestures with a branch when walking unsteadily. There is absolutely no way she doesn't want to go to school!

What the Su family could think of, Grandma Su naturally could. At that time, she stopped feeding the chickens and took out an egg. Instead of giving it to her precious grandson, she cooked it for Su Momo to eat.

From then on, Su Momo was also her precious granddaughter.

This kind of thing happened two or three times later. For example, Grandma Su was bitten by a snake when she went to collect firewood. It was Su Momo who found her first and sent her to the clinic.

There are also some small things. Grandma Su asked Su Momo which day was suitable for her to make a fortune. Su Momo said casually that Grandma Su's eggs would definitely meet big customers that day.

After a long time, Grandma Su firmly believed that her granddaughter belonged to Wang herself, so she was in a hurry with anyone in the family who provoked Su Momo!

Speaking of which, the original owner was too introverted in her previous life, otherwise, with Grandma Su's fighting strength and the level of love she has for her, she wouldn't have suffered.

The original owner had knocked out his teeth and swallowed them in his stomach all his life, and he was always the one who was wronged.

Closer to home, Su Momo looked at Grandma Su, with a tear in her voice: "Grandma, that man is 30 years old, and he has three children, I don't want to be a stepmother..." Grandma Su's expression changed immediately, and she stretched

out Hitting Yang Lan hard on the head: "Is there such a mother as you! Let my daughter be a stepmother! Don't think I don't know, you just fell in love with the gift money! Why, Da Zhi Xiao Zhi is you Son, Momo is not your daughter?!"

Yang Lan was stunned, her face was blank, and Su Momo didn't notice her abnormality, so it is still impossible to judge whether Yang Lan led the wrong child.

Grandma Su looked at the granddaughter in the jacket, and felt that her precious granddaughter was getting more and more beautiful, and she suddenly felt affection for her.

"Momo, don't go to see me. Breakfast is hot on the stove. Go and eat." It's

already 10 o'clock, and the rest of the family have gone to work. Su Momo got up late because of Grandma Su. No one at home called her.

Su Momo nodded obediently, looked at Grandma Su, smiled obediently, and hugged her arm for a while: "Grandma, you are so kind!"

Grandma Su smiled and rolled her eyes.

Yang Lan secretly glared at Su Momo, and had no choice but to refuse the matchmaker. Thinking of the one hundred yuan gift, she felt extremely heartbroken.

100 yuan! How long does it take for a country person to save up? ! She and Su Jianmin only saved 30 yuan after more than ten years.

This damn old woman holds all the family money in her hands and doesn't care about marrying her daughter!

In the past, when Su Momo was so good at studying, Yang Lan expected her to go to the county town to get a job and would not urge her to get married.

But now, other than getting married, what other options can she have? ?

When she walked out of the door, Yang Lan happened to see her sister-in-law Zhang Xiufang, remembering that the other party saw her being scolded like a dog just now, Yang Lan suddenly became upset, she put her hands on her hips, and scolded back: "Oh, you don't want to give

birth The hen is not crowing today?"

Zhang Xiufang clenched her hand hanging by her side into a fist, she glanced at Yang Lan, she still didn't say anything after all, and entered the room with Chai in her arms.

...

Breakfast is steamed buns with pickles. This steamed buns are different from the modern ones. They are made of whole grains and have no oil or water. They are particularly spicy.

Su Momo found it difficult to even swallow.

Without food and no physical strength, Su Momo wanted to make money even more than when he had a mission in his previous life.

After all, as soon as she came to this world, System 12 told her that there was a bug in the ring space and the world could not be opened.

Su Momo laughed at that moment.

"It's not a bug in the ring space, it's a bug in you, right? ;)"

System 12 trembled and didn't dare to speak, and quickly slipped away.

After eating, Su Momo returned to the room and simply did a braid.

Mirrors are still a rare item these days, but due to Grandma Su's preference, Su Momo has a palm-sized mirror in her room, which the original owner treasures very much.

Su Momo looked in the mirror and found that the original owner's facial features were three-thirds of his own, and he was considered pretty. It's a pity that she has always been introverted, and the people in the village don't have a deep impression of her. They only know that the daughter of Su Laoer's family is good at reading and talks little.

The original owner is really talented in learning, perhaps because she inherited the IQ of her biological parents, which also caused her to be quiet and even slightly autistic. The original owner seldom said more than three sentences to people outside her family.

She was obviously at the age when love first started, but the original owner never had anything to say to other young men in the village, and she was ignorant about feelings. With such a character, if she met a family who loved her, she would definitely be carefree for the rest of her life. Unfortunately, her family only had love for her. calculating.

Su Momo had just arrived, and she had to carefully examine how to make money, so she said to Grandma Su, who was choosing vegetables: "Mistress, I'm going for a walk!" Nai Nai waved her hand without raising her

head

. Dropped out of school, now I don't have a job, it's good to go out and relax, don't be suffocated at home all day.

Now at 10.30, it is time to go to work, and there is no one in the village.

The Su family has a large population, and they are third-generation poor farmers with good roots. They live in the middle of the village. As Su Momo walked, he saw a connected bungalow. This used to be the warehouse of Dahe Village, but now? , is the educated youth spot.

Although it was time to go to work, the educated youths came from big cities and were not used to farm work, so naturally they asked for leave from time to time.

Before Su Momo approached the educated youth spot, he heard a noise.

"Lu Xinrou! I warn you, stay away from Jiang Hao in the future!"

Although there was anger, the voice was quite nice.

Another weak voice sounded: "Jiao Hong, don't get me wrong, I have nothing with Jiang Hao, I just, I just got dizzy, so I borrowed some medicine from him." A voice next to him cheered: "That's right

. , Chen Jiaohong, don't be arrogant and domineering just because you are rich! Let me tell you, if you slander others for messing with men and women, you will be convicted of hooliganism!"

Huh.

Big drama.

Su Momo walked over slowly, and then saw three people who were confronting each other in the yard of the educated youth.

There were two people standing together, probably that Lu Xinrou was her friend, and the one with pale and weak face should be Lu Xinrou.

Opposite them, there was a girl with bright eyebrows. She raised her eyebrows and looked a little aggressive. She must be Chen Jiaohong. Her family is indeed quite rich. She has a rosy face and wears small leather shoes.

But... isn't it cold to wear small leather shoes in March?

Su Momo is not Sister Li.

The three of them heard footsteps, turned their heads, and saw a figure wearing a black coat.

Chen Jiaohong curled her lips in disdain. She must be another village girl. Thinking of her identity, she crossed her arms a little arrogantly. Lu Xinrou's eyes flashed, thinking about what this person had heard.

But as Su Momo walked in, the three of them saw clearly the little face buried in the coat, and they were stunned.

The village girl's dress was very rustic, but her face was really pretty, with fair skin, bright eyes and white teeth, as if there was light on her body, people couldn't take their eyes off it.

Su Momo's current aura is 30%. As time goes on, she will look more and more like herself, and her aura will gradually increase.

At the current level, people will be amazed, but it will not be to the point where men and women can kill each other. Therefore, after seeing Su Momo, the three of them are a little jealous.

Su Momo guessed that Lu Xinrou and Chen Jiaohong were afraid that she would take away the Jiang Hao they were talking about.

Just when she was about to say something, suddenly, the voice of System 12 came from her mind.

[Beep - Trigger hidden plot. 】

A large piece of memory flooded into Su Momo's mind, and she couldn't help closing her eyes. Due to her weak constitution, she only had time to know that she had entered a chronicle novel. The protagonists were the two little girls in front of her and Jiang Hao, Her eyes darkened, and her body softened involuntarily.

Su Momo thought that she would fall heavily to the ground, but a strong arm caught her.

Although it is a bit harsh, it is softer than the ground.

Several screams came from his ears, and after hearing a familiar name, Su Momo completely fainted.

"Jiang Hao!!"

The man was wearing a dusty jacket. He was tall and had strong arms.

Remembering that he subconsciously caught a girl, he frowned slightly, and his sword eyebrows exuded an aura of not getting close to strangers.

Worried about ruining the reputation of another girl, Jiang Hao planned to let go of his hand, but a second before he let go, he lowered his head and accidentally saw the girl's face.

The next second, Jiang Hao was stunned.

Not only did his hands not let go, but he subconsciously held her tighter.